User Tag List

Page 79 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: The next manager..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd take Mourinho personally, knows how to sort out a defence and is proven. A decent coach would work wonders with this team. His last two jobs haven't gone to plan, but I think at Arsenal he would get an easier ride and would be allowed more freedom.

He's not everyone's choice but I would rather have him than some nobody, think he would bring some of our players into line (and ditch Xhaka for good in all likelyness).

Tired of not being able to defend and having a manager who makes nonsensical decisions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me to accept mourinho as the next Arsenal manager
    1. He would have to sign a code of conduct agreement, where he cant bring the club into disrepute with his foul mouth antics
    2. His initial contract would be for 18 months, starting in December and no payout clause if we sack him before time
    3. He will not be the highest earner at the club. 200kpw or £10m annual tops. thats more than enough for any manager, maybe with incentives for winning trophies
    4. We keep Freddie and add Keown to his staff
    5. He is told he cant sign that Madrid tosser Ramos for love or money...its the kind of crap he would try.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So no chance then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    I'd take Mourinho personally, knows how to sort out a defence and is proven. A decent coach would work wonders with this team. His last two jobs haven't gone to plan, but I think at Arsenal he would get an easier ride and would be allowed more freedom.

He's not everyone's choice but I would rather have him than some nobody, think he would bring some of our players into line (and ditch Xhaka for good in all likelyness).

Tired of not being able to defend and having a manager who makes nonsensical decisions.
    He RATES Xhaka.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last season I thought we played really well at home, esp the first few months. We beat Chelsea, Spurs and Man U and played them off the park. We also beat Leicester where we scored two world class goals and got a draw against Liverpool.

Don’t know what’s happened since but Emery has been too negative and has cost us so many points this season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Last season I thought we played really well at home, esp the first few months. We beat Chelsea, Spurs and Man U and played them off the park. We also beat Leicester where we scored two world class goals and got a draw against Liverpool.

Don’t know what’s happened since but Emery has been too negative and has cost us so many points this season.
    Wenger's last season our home record wasn't far off title winning form but our away form was embarrassingly mid-table.
    It all added up to a limp 6th place finish.
    Last year Emery slightly improved our away form but it was still pretty poor while our home form remained impressive.
    This season we're looking pretty shaky home and away. We're only 5th because of everyone else's ineptness.
    It's a complete mess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has he been sacked yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Has he been sacked yet?
    don't think so.... we have to get spanked by Leicester first.

anyway I am sure anyone can do a better job than Emery... like how easily Wenger was replaced

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend of mine offered me a ticket amongst the Leicester fans. Never have I been so comfortable to turn a ticket to see us down.

Easily see us losing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    don't think so.... we have to get spanked by Leicester first.

anyway I am sure anyone can do a better job than Emery... like how easily Wenger was replaced
    Luckily, the next guy won’t have to replace Wenger, so that’s something...