Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: The next manager..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    But you'd want Mourinho?!
    Guardiola is a 1000 worse than Mourinho, for a start Mourinho achieved wonders at lesser clubs like Inter and Porto, Guardiola has basically only had jobs at the top sides in their respective leagues.

Plus I can't stand his brand of football.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's undoubtedly a successful manager but he IS a chequebook manager and do you really like his brand of football?
    Also, his toxic personality is leaving increasingly toxic results at the clubs he leaves.
    So, in brief, no thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's undoubtedly a successful manager but he IS a chequebook manager and do you really like his brand of football?
    Also, his toxic personality is leaving increasingly toxic results at the clubs he leaves.
    So, in brief, no thanks.
    I don't mind his style of football so much. As for being toxic, he's the boss and he makes it clear no player is above him, some players don't take kindly to it. With the right group of players his methods works perfectly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Guardiola is a 1000 worse than Mourinho, for a start Mourinho achieved wonders at lesser clubs like Inter and Porto, Guardiola has basically only had jobs at the top sides in their respective leagues.

Plus I can't stand his brand of football.
    You cant stand Guardiolas football, but you are okay with Mourinho's 'park the bus' style of football?!

Guardiola played a shitty pass-pass style of football back in the day, but they play quick passing football now. I would never take Mourinho. That guy is cancer to football.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the second time I've agreed with you today, FY
    Stop it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the second time I've agreed with you today, FY
    Stop it!
    We are growing old..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you'd want Mourinho?!
    lol. Just watching those spud cnts on SSN.
    They reckon it shows they are a big club because they attracted someone like Maureen HE WAS OUT OF WORK YOU FAT GINGER ****.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lack of trophies is the only thing you can fault him for but, you know, he was at Spurs...
    Otherwise yes, he got them punching well above their weight and he won't be out of work long. I'd love him to be our manager.
    Just don't get all the paunchettino love on here, the guy's a w*nker IMO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he, though? I mean, forget who he was managing for a minute. Was he any more of a w*nker than a lot of football managers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pochettino is clearly miles better than Emery, but his record of failing to win a trophy is worrying, he developed Spurs well and that's what he seems to be best at, but he seems to have a ceiling and that ceiling is below that required to win trophies.

I'm more worried about Spurs under Mourinho, because the guy has a proven track record of delivering trophies, even in that bad spell at Man U he won trophies., realistically with him Spurs will end up above us, the most frustrating thing is we're lumbered with another manager who can't do the job, just like we've been for the last decade at least and have to watch on as others at least attempt to progress.