User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Atletico match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is a decent man but a truly terrible manager and I will not be sorry to see him go.

I did not watch any of it because I knew it was pointless.

Next season I will watch some games if Arsenal get a very good established manager and not a rookie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only managed to watch the last 30 minutes but from what I saw Ozil was abject, looked like he'd given up. I think the Known criticism is fair on this occasion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harsh to dig Ozil out when the entire team was guilty of a vanishing act but you can’t sign a deal like that and not expect to be put under the spotlight.

Hope his feelings aren’t too hurt and he decides to grace us with his presence for the remaining games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On another note, we could have done with Giroud last night.

Wenger is a nice man though, so nice he did his pal a favour and let him leave to the detriment of the squad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Harsh to dig Ozil out when the entire team was guilty of a vanishing act but you can’t sign a deal like that and not expect to be put under the spotlight.

Hope his feelings aren’t too hurt and he decides to grace us with his presence for the remaining games.
    Ozil is paid more megs bucks than the others though, we expect him to deliver more.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually thought the effort from Ozil was there and he was running about the place and made an effort to track back and tackle when necessary ...... it's just Atletico were so good and our approach to breaking down so ineffective he came across really poorly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    I actually thought the effort from Ozil was there and he was running about the place and made an effort to track back and tackle when necessary ...... it's just Atletico were so good and our approach to breaking down so ineffective he came across really poorly.
    He was one of the average ones of a bad bunch. He tried to direct the play but the movement (I mean the non-movement) in front of him was astonishing. So in the end he got frustrated. Ramsey was a real letdown. Savage was marking him out as the MOTM, what a joke. He was dire. We expect nothing from Welbeck and got nothing. But the real killer performances were from Monreal and Bellerin. They sure did kill us.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll be honest. As much as I wanted to see Wenger go out on a high, it really isn’t deserved. This team has drifted aimlessly for years and like an average Joe when he scores with a supermodel, can’t get it up whenever the big moment arrives.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    I’ll be honest. As much as I wanted to see Wenger go out on a high, it really isn’t deserved. This team has drifted aimlessly for years and like an average Joe when he scores with a supermodel, can’t get it up whenever the big moment arrives.
    That's one one way of viewing it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    We've had a fair bit of success in cup competitions of late to be fair so I don't entirely agree..
    This season has been a bloody disaster, Europa League could have mitigated somewhat but Atletico are the better team.
    I don't even think we "bottled it" last night, I just don't think we're good enough.