User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Wenger's last EVER home game. Burnley. Sunday 4.30pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'm happy for you. Everyone is entitled to their own memories, opinions, feelings.

I'm not asking you to change your opinion. Because I won't be changing mine.
    Good for you. Stick to your guns.

But I think you’re wrong about Wenger.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Good for you. Stick to your guns.

But I think you’re wrong about Wenger.
    Unworthy men and their golden parachutes and eulogies to failure. I have never said Wenger is an unintelligent man. He knew what he was doing at the end of last season and he knew why he was doing it. He may have believed the club was his to play with, to bet his ego on. He may even have believed, despite a decade of evidence to the contrary, he could magically turn things around. But what he knew for sure was he'd remain the emperor. Sport. Politics. Business. Religion. These frauds are everywhere. If it was just about the football I wouldn't be half as bothered. Lost possibilities drive me mad.

And I don't disagree he was part of something great in the past. And I wouldn't swap that. It just makes it more difficult to look at him now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a first time for everything.
    Hey! I've been right lots of times. I just can't think of any right now.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unworthy men and their golden parachutes and eulogies to failure. I have never said Wenger is an unintelligent man. He knew what he was doing at the end of last season and he knew why he was doing it. He may have believed the club was his to play with, to bet his ego on. He may even have believed, despite a decade of evidence to the contrary, he could magically turn things around. But what he knew for sure was he'd remain the emperor. Sport. Politics. Business. Religion. These frauds are everywhere. If it was just about the football I wouldn't be half as bothered. Lost possibilities drive me mad.

And I don't disagree he was part of something great in the past. And I wouldn't swap that. It just makes it more difficult to look at him now.
    Fair enough, I hope in time we go on to better things.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fans will all be on the same page as soon as the final whistle of the final game of this shitty season blows. That's something we can all celebrate.
    Für eure Sicherheit