User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Hudderfield (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's better off out of it. He'll realise that in the end. He looks 10 years younger already.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is only one goal behind Alvaro Morata and has the same amount of assists as Eden Hazard.

He didn't play in the Premier League until February.
    Hazard is as big a pussy as Ozil.

Super-talented weaklings who take the easy option most times on the pitch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    That bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class from Huddersfield fans and all English clubs in general since the announcement. Almost as if 20 years of calling Wenger a pedo can be instantly forgotten.

Garbage last game. The squad's a pile of wank, £300k a week's going to a player who can't be arsed to take a flu jab, and Aaron Ramsey's the captain. Also, Arteta's getting the job because he's cheaper than Allegri and puts cones out for Pep. I'll back any new manager for at least 18 months but the expectation is that this team will likely remain unwatchable for some time. Just a shame we missed the boat on Klopp as he's someone who likely wouldn't piss away £50m on Lacazette. But, y'know, #MerciArsene.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Syn

Disagree about the squad, I think our attack is as good as anyone's, defence is a shambles but a lot of that is coaching I reckon. Midfield isn't that far away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

He's better off out of it. He'll realise that in the end. He looks 10 years younger already.
    Yes he seems to be over the shock of it, seems relaxed and has stopped the sniping. Good to see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been nice to see him with a spring in his step again. Hopefully he takes the France job, I’m not sure I’d like to see him in club management because I can’t see that ending too well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Disagree about the squad, I think our attack is as good as anyone's, defence is a shambles but a lot of that is coaching I reckon. Midfield isn't that far away.
    The composition of the squad looks in real trouble imo. Auba looks handy in attack but not a fan of the rest. Maybe a good manager can get something out of Bellerin, Monreal, Chambers, Holding. Midfield seems to be the biggest problem. I'm not too hopeful, even the right manager may need a couple of years to get rid of the malaise and europa league stench.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    The composition of the squad looks in real trouble imo. Auba looks handy in attack but not a fan of the rest. Maybe a good manager can get something out of Bellerin, Monreal, Chambers, Holding. Midfield seems to be the biggest problem. I'm not too hopeful, even the right manager may need a couple of years to get rid of the malaise and europa league stench.
    The biggest mystery for me this season is the gap between our home and away form.
    At home we were 2nd only to City, away we were very mid-table, winning 4 away games all season is pathetic.
    We know we're capable of better than that away from home, compared with the last couple of seasons it's a real outlier. Sort that out next season and a similar home form and we'd be back in the top 4, or certainly in the mix. I don't think we're title contenders right now but I don't buy we're in quite the mess some people on here suppose.

I'm looking forward to next season, it will at least be different and after a fair bit of Groundhog Day that can only be a good thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think it will be a tricky couple of years, particularly if it’s Arteta. The club need to nail this appointment, we can’t really afford to miss out CL football for much longer. It took Liverpool years to recover from the end of Benitez.