User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: England's Squad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting sick of people shitting on Welbeck.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's a pretty good footballer and a decent enough striker.
    He's not going to win you titles or World Cups though.
    But yes, views are always so polarised in football, he's nowhere near as bad as some make out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    He's not going to win you titles or World Cups though.
    No single player is. He contributes to the squad in a positive way, both for England and Arsenal. That's good enough.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I appreciate what he brings in other areas so I don’t think he’s a dud, I just don’t think someone with a career average of what, 8 goals a season can be considered a decent striker.

He seems to have enjoyed more consistency with England so I think he’s definitely an important player for them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Now I appreciate what he brings in other areas so I don’t think he’s a dud, I just don’t think someone with a career average of what, 8 goals a season can be considered a decent striker.

He seems to have enjoyed more consistency with England so I think he’s definitely an important player for them.
    Hmm. You're right, his stats do pretty much suck . Never even got to double figures in a PL season!
    I think he's a pretty useful player, quite skilful, but in front of goal he's not up to much which is not a great quality in a striker!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First major injury for England.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44555599

Gareth