*sigh*
The world has gone mad. There was something in the Metro yesterday about an advert for an estate agent featuring a man in boxer shorts and the strap line "what a great package!".
It was ruled that the advert be banned because the positioning of the man was nothing to do with the product (true) and that the advert was "likely to cause serious offence".

Let's think about that for a minute. A man in boxer shorts and a weak joke about the word "package" is likely to cause serious offence? Serious offence? Really?
Anyone who is seriously offended by that wants a slap. What is wrong with everyone?

After the Sweden game I posted on FB the same thing I posted here (a parody of the famous Norwegian commentator - your boys took a hell of a beaten").
Because I picked Ulrikakaka as the final person (for no other reason than she's Swedish, famous and female, as was Thatcher who was in the original) and because she'd suffered domestic abuse a FB friend of mine messaged me to say I should change it.
It's "your BOYS" took a hell of a beaten, no implication that the person themselves is being beaten. Honestly, why can't you say or do anything these days in case you "offend" someone? Stop being such a load of (and I hate this word) snowflakes.