User Tag List

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Unai Emery - Confirmed as the New Arsenal Manager - ORNSTEINNNN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting.

I’d love to sit in on these interviews, I’ve always wondered what a manager has to say to sell themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jason Burt:*Arsenal players will have to get used to extremely detailed, and lengthy, video analysis sessions*under Unai Emery. Their new head coach leaves no stone unturned. The Spaniard is forensic in his ways of working and demanding in his attention.*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt Spiro: I can’t stress enough what a good appointment Emery is. If Sven Mislintat can do for Arsenal the job Monchi did at Sevilla (and I firmly believe he can) then Emery will do what it takes on the pitch. I am delighted with this news. #AFC #Arsenal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Emery spends at least 12 hours watching and analysing every opponent, and gives very specific instructions to each player. Eventually, most of them understand that such an attitude helps them to improve.”

FourFourTwo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    Neymar is a cunt, as is Alves
    Some excellent points, well made.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    I really love this club sometimes! We've just shown the entire footballing world of reporters, journos, pundits, bloggers and ITKs up for the bunch of make-it-up-as-you-go bullshitters that they are, and all we had to do was say nothing.
    That won't even register with the know nothings and their audience. They'll just roll on to the next set of made up bullshit rumours as if nothing happened.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ivan Gazidis - Chief executive

Francis Cagigao - Head of international recruitment

Raul Sanllehi - Head of football relations

Huss Fahmy - Contract negotiator

Sven Mislintat - Head of recruitment

Darren Burgess - Head of high performance

Unai Emery - Head Coach
    #NewArsenal

Ivan's catalyst for change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    The Sun say Emery blew away #Arsenal’s recruitment team — led by Gazidis, Sanllehi & Mislintat — during a stunning presentation a fortnight ago. He staggered them with a forensic analysis of every player in the squad & provided detailed stats & info on how he would improve them. https://t.co/4zrkaW8NJq

Emery made it clear he planned to build his vision around 2 key players he regards as central to his plans - Aubameyang & Ramsey. Emery’s depth of knowledge of every #Arsenal player left Gazidis & his team gobsmacked — & overshadowed every other presentation, including Arteta’s. https://t.co/DHLDXKN54R

Emery’s attention to detail was described as Guardiola-like & the calm passion he displayed immediately won over Gazidis & co. He knew more about the #Arsenal squad & every relevant detail about their career path & injury histories than people who had been at the club for years. https://t.co/piauQ4GIqt
    I don't believe a single word of that.

The club has not been talking and these journos are literally having to pull shit out of their holes and try to sell it as must have insider info. Shit is shit. And the Sun is the undisputed master of all that is shit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course you don't

Because you're not overly enthusiastic about the appointment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also this is the same guy who had Draxler and Di Maria rotting on the bench all season because he was too much off a coward to have a proper rotation system. Because he didn't want to upset Neymar and Mbappe.

Jeez this club just keeps getting more embarrassing