User Tag List

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Unai Emery - Confirmed as the New Arsenal Manager - ORNSTEINNNN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every single Prem game home and away is now a slog under Emery, regardless of opposition. There should at least be some matches where things click and we win comfortably. I can't understand why Raul and Edu would let this continue. Emery seems like a decent enough guy, but unfortunately he is out of his depth and needs to go ASAP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Every single Prem game home and away is now a slog under Emery, regardless of opposition. There should at least be some matches where things click and we win comfortably. I can't understand why Raul and Edu would let this continue. Emery seems like a decent enough guy, but unfortunately he is out of his depth and needs to go ASAP.
    i agree, we can't afford to wait until the end of the season we could lose several very good players if they're not sure he's going

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Everyone gets it wrong sometime, oone could have envisaged this guy would have turned out as bad as he has, he was never first choice for me, or indeed one of the top picks but I preferred him over Arteta who would have been just as bad. I'm quick shocked at how bad Emery has been though, no leadership, no plan, illogical decisions and no improvement in any area.
    Actually agree with this. I didn’t know loads about Emery but 3 Europa Leagues in a row is good going and the things we heard about him meticulously planning for the opposition sounded encouraging. Really disappointed to see no improvement anywhere.

Be careful what you wish for... ™

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ornstein reckons emery will be the rest of the season. 100% backing blah blah..

Southampton next at home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Madness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that’s one way to ensure a mid table finish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unbelievably they were encouraged by the performance against Leicester

Somewhat incredibly, Arsenal’s hierarchy were actually encouraged by the performance of the side against Leicester and feel there were ‘clear signs of improvement’. Head of football Raul Sanllehi and technical director Edu were both at the King Power and there is a recognition that Leicester – who are currently second in the table – are a formidable outfit, especially at home.
    Honestly don't know what goes through these peoples heads, we'll be wasting another season and then next season no CL money, we'll be hindered by our investments in players this summer which are rolled over to the next few years mostly and we'll have to start from scratch again, what is wrong with this club, must they make the wrong choice very single time? It's no wonder this club is going down the pan, even the people who have a record of success and come onboard either leave or conform and turn out to be just as bad as their predecessors.

The reality is we're now 9 points behind Leicester and 8 points outisde the CL places, we should be much better than them anyway and a club who are on a transfer ban Chelsea are also way above us and look a much better side than we are. On top of that all season we've beenreally poor all round, what more evidence does anyone need that it's not working. This is giving someone time all over again!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/10/arsen...feat-11073469/
    Last edited by Özim; 10-11-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our last 19 league matches (half a seasons worth) have seen us pick up 6 wins, 6 draws and 7 defeats. We got 24 points. That’s less than 50 points over 38 matches. That’s the form of a relegation side. The boards have to be lying if they say they’re 100% behind this loser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well reports are saying that the board are 100% behind Emery and Arsenal are heading in the right direction so if relegation is the right direction they're spot on.