Thread: All things Wenger

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All things Wenger

Quite sad listening to him. He's still as delusional as ever. Leaving Arsenal hasn't snapped him back to reality.

Following his decision to leave the Gunners after more than two decades, 68-year-old Wenger has made it clear that he wants to stay in football.

'It is exciting now because I can be tested again. That's what I want in my life. I am a competitor who wants to be tested,' he told beIN Sports.

'I don't know what will happen but I'm in front of an empty page and I have to write the next chapter.

'A big club has to have ambition,' he said. 'To get the fan to wake up and say: "Ah, today my team plays and maybe I will see something special".

'That hope that I can deliver the perfect game is my real motivator.'
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

NOTE: To cover his tracks, and as an admission of guilt by action (if not word), the notorious pro-Wenger moderator changed the title from the one he previously selected, which was "WENGCUNT", to this innocuous alternative.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 04-06-2018 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Clarification of forum censorship policies
    Für eure Sicherheit