Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
Bless your heart for implying we are still a big Arsenal forum
I signed up to Glory Glory one time, it was around the era when our reserves got thumped by them in the Hokey Cokey Cup.
They were creaming their collective pants about that and I posted something innocuous like "Really?" (bemused at how excited they'd got about beating our reserves) and got banned
I'm sure there are forums where "anything goes", there are definitely other forums which are much stricter.
Overall I think we've always had a light touch approach here and I think that's worked - I don't buy that the decline on this place has been because of overbearing moderation, if anything people have left because we've let too much go.

Thank you for your interest in our affairs though
Look at Goonersworld, they pretty much say whatever they want on there without any issue, if you didn't like Wenger and made it clear, however much you did it was fine, hence the reason Cripps is on there.

My issue with it here is that it was OK to have a go at people who had an opinion different to the general consensus, but when the other person did anything they'd be told to pipe down and accused of wumming. If you look at those banned, they were almost solely against Wenger.