We have a proper manager now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    Stop comparing to Wenger.

We have a proper manager now.
    Of course people will compare the new manager to Wenger and how players are playing under the new manager and how fans a reacting to the new manager compared to Wenger. The guy was at the club for 22 years it's a big transition period. Get used to it, the media will be all over it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can't see the difference between signing a 34 year old under Wenger vs under Emery then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    I think if Wenger had bought a 34 year old on a free we would have been going ballistic, but we have to trust the new guy and hope he knows what he's doing. If we're in on near the relegation zone by Christmas

I'm actually now looking forward to the new season more than the WC given the pubbers we have in the England squad.
    Wenger hasnt bought a WC or even decent defender since Sol Campbell. and hasnt bought and utilised well a forward player since Eduardo. He always buys what he likes rather than what the team needs which has always been the problem. As far as midfielders...Cazorla was probably the last.

Thank God he is gone....No not Cazorla!!!
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal new boy Stephan Lichtsteiner has been named among the 'most unpleasant' players a former referee has dealt with.

Jonas Eriksson, who was previously one of the best referees on the planet, has highlighted the ex-Juventus right-back as exceptionally difficult to deal with as an official.

'I have met several international players and to judge a person, you have to meet them several times – and not just once when they have a bad day,' he told Swedish television channel SVT.

'Because everyone can have it. But I have met Lichtsteiner several times and he is one of the most unpleasant players I met.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...r-referee.html

Dirty nasty Arsenal are back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joey Barton next?

Let's get real. We're signing dross. But whatever. It can't be as bad as Wenger's magical mystery tour.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw him in the Swiss-Serb match tell one of the Serb subs who was warming up to 'f**k off', no doubt because they said or did something.

Frankly we need a bit of toughness in the side, as long as they're not some kind of psycho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else kind of hoping he's as bat-shit crazy as Jens was?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Joey Barton next?

Let's get real. We're signing dross. But whatever. It can't be as bad as Wenger's magical mystery tour.
    What are you expecting exactly? The Fabinhos and Fred's of this world? You need to get real

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I saw him in the Swiss-Serb match tell one of the Serb subs who was warming up to 'f**k off', no doubt because they said or did something.

Frankly we need a bit of toughness in the side, as long as they're not some kind of psycho
    It's fine if he's smart about it and uses it to help us on the pitch. Some of the other 'tough guys' we've signed have had the opposite effect. Look at Xhaka getting needlessly getting booked, sent off, giving away cheap free kicks and penalties.