User Tag List

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Colombia v England, 19:00 BST, ITV.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, we went to the campsite, a couple of pubs local, none open because it's Tuesday night!! I had already download the app for ITV Hub, no problem. Worked perfectly until just before the end of the second half when I was informed that I had used 80% of my usage allowance. Saw their equaliser!!! Got to most of extra time and it went off. I had to listen to the shoot out on 5 Live, on MW. Later at night the frequency distorts. When we missed our pen I thought it was curtains, they missed their pen. Last pen we score, we're through. I still don't know who took that last pen. Anyhoo, the kick is taken 'scored' and saved', start and end with he same sound. sd I had no idea whether or not we had won it, for a good few seconds. We won! We won! We'll do it all again 3pm on Saturday, I will be fully ensconced in front of a TV and will not move until the end of the match.
    Come on England!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Uh huh.

And what did they win?
    Absolutely nothing, sing it again y’all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    OK, we went to the campsite, a couple of pubs local, none open because it's Tuesday night!! I had already download the app for ITV Hub, no problem. Worked perfectly until just before the end of the second half when I was informed that I had used 80% of my usage allowance. Saw their equaliser!!! Got to most of extra time and it went off. I had to listen to the shoot out on 5 Live, on MW. Later at night the frequency distorts. When we missed our pen I thought it was curtains, they missed their pen. Last pen we score, we're through. I still don't know who took that last pen. Anyhoo, the kick is taken 'scored' and saved', start and end with he same sound. sd I had no idea whether or not we had won it, for a good few seconds. We won! We won! We'll do it all again 3pm on Saturday, I will be fully ensconced in front of a TV and will not move until the end of the match.
    Come on England!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    Come on England!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Racist.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait...
    You're not a lady AND a coloured, are you?
    Well this just won't do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a banning.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Wait...
    You're not a lady AND a coloured, are you?
    Well this just won't do.
    No, but that's your reply to most of my posts, so I thought I post it back at you!