User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boreham Wood v The Arsenal, 3pm BST.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Hearing Leno made an absolute howler on a cross against the behind closed doors secret Crawley/Brentford game....

Hmmm....

Whole conversation on him and others is here if anybody wants to listen >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jJcmfApYBw
    Why do you do this?

You've never even seen the guy play but you build up all these pre-conceived notions. What's the point?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 'Notion' of what he is or isn't is out there....and people are talking about it as he's now played a game for us which wasn't televised. I plainly represented what was said and provided the link. I didn't even comment on what was said for fuhk sakes! What more do you want?

Why speak about anything all summer Arsenal related before a ball is kicked in a meaningful game in that case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    The 'Notion' of what he is or isn't is out there....and people are talking about it as he's now played a game for us which wasn't televised. I plainly represented what was said and provided the link. I didn't even comment on what was said for fuhk sakes! What more do you want?

Why speak about anything all summer Arsenal related before a ball is kicked in a meaningful game in that case.
    It's not just that link, you've been shitting on him all summer. Pining for other, unattainable goalkeepers.

Seriously, what's the point?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the point in expressing a desire contrary to the clubs? I think some of you forget this is actually a football discussion/debate board.... and not just a place to post/express bad internet style jokes about politics/media/race and popular culture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Gunner View Post
    The quality of the stream wasn't the best, and with new numbers without names, it was slightly hard to tell.

I think it might have been more 4-5-1 then 433, in the first half anyway, it was kind of lobsided. Auba comes in from the left, like Henry, Lacazette is more centre-right. Nelson was right wing, but kind of further back then Auba positionally and a lot of time it was Bellerin going down the line. The central 3 was more "free", so they all had their part moving back and picking up balls. The defence wasn't completely convincing in parts.

The second half, Chambers was definitely the base of the midfield. It was again lobsided to the left.

But you know me, I'm not tactical at all, but that was what I think I saw.
    Useful summary but, and you might as well hear it from me as anyone, the word is 'lopsided'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Why do you do this?

You've never even seen the guy play but you build up all these pre-conceived notions. What's the point?
    Sell him, he’s a cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Useful summary but, and you might as well hear it from me as anyone, the word is 'lopsided'
    Thanks...