User Tag List

Thread: Match Reaction: Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can accept the defeat, realistically we weren't expecting to get anything more than a draw. What I can't accept is that horrendous lineup persisting with players like Xhaka which Emery seems to like despite having zero talent, the minute I saw the lineup I knew for sure we'd lose.

Chelsea deserved to win based on the whole game, but it's worth noting Sarri hasn't been in charge long at all, much less time than Emery so he's hardly settled in either, I'm not convinced we can get top 4, not if Emery refuses to learn lessons from previous games.

Liverpool, Man U, Man City, Spurs and Chelsea are probably all better than us to have to outdo two of those to get into the top 4 based on our summer dealings is unrealistic, we really haven't brought in enough quality.

The next game should be an easy win as West Ham are dreadful so that won't really be much of a measure of anything if we win (or indeed relegation candidates Cardiff or Newcastle), inthe same way these two games aren't a measure of much, games against the likes of Everton our reals rivals will mean more.
    Last edited by Özim; 19-08-2018 at 08:25 AM.