User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Bank Holiday Weekend Fixtures (25/26/27 Aug).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    I don't understand why there are some people on here laughing.

I see that Man Utd seem to be struggling and that Mourinho is already on thin ice after only 3 games but if you look at the other side of it the Spuds have just won 3-0 at Old Trafford which is an incredible result for them and one that will give them a lot of confidence which is something they already had a lot of.

Who would you rather see win the PL, Spuds or anyone else, even Man Utd or Chelsea winning would be better than that.

Arsenal will not be winning the League ever again with the current set up.

I know its only 3 games in but Spuds are very serious challengers, this season more than ever.

If you look at the big picture, there is nothing to laugh at, especially when you consider how bad Arsenal are and have been for at least 2 seasons.
    It is amusing seeing United struggle, more so because that horrible c*nt of a man Maureen is in charge.

You have a point about the Spuds though, they are a certified top 4 side now, they could well make a credible challenge for the title, they have the first team and squad now to do it. They won't lose many games this season IMO and will finish comfortably above us but I think a title win is one step too far for them. Despite that, they are not miles behind City or Liverpool....I think they could finish 2nd or 3rd this season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Wenger never started with the "Do you know who I am?" lines and demanding respect. He was always much more dignified than that.
    Mourinho is properly mentally ill.
    Wenger possibly is too, or certainly suffering from some delusion, but it’s much more benign. Mourinho really is an awful human being so as much as I can’t stand the Spuds I’m glad Utd got thrashed last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Zinedine Zidane is waiting, talking Mancunian"

Mourinho wont last till Xmas
    Make 2mrw better than 2day