Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
I don't understand why there are some people on here laughing.

I see that Man Utd seem to be struggling and that Mourinho is already on thin ice after only 3 games but if you look at the other side of it the Spuds have just won 3-0 at Old Trafford which is an incredible result for them and one that will give them a lot of confidence which is something they already had a lot of.

Who would you rather see win the PL, Spuds or anyone else, even Man Utd or Chelsea winning would be better than that.

Arsenal will not be winning the League ever again with the current set up.

I know its only 3 games in but Spuds are very serious challengers, this season more than ever.

If you look at the big picture, there is nothing to laugh at, especially when you consider how bad Arsenal are and have been for at least 2 seasons.
It is amusing seeing United struggle, more so because that horrible c*nt of a man Maureen is in charge.

You have a point about the Spuds though, they are a certified top 4 side now, they could well make a credible challenge for the title, they have the first team and squad now to do it. They won't lose many games this season IMO and will finish comfortably above us but I think a title win is one step too far for them. Despite that, they are not miles behind City or Liverpool....I think they could finish 2nd or 3rd this season.