User Tag List

Page 134 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1850

Thread: Champions League Draw, 17:00 BST.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Sterling

De Bruyne

Fenandinho

Kompany

Quadruple

Champions league bottlers

Guardiola
    Are you really celebrating a Spurs win/Man City loss, because its the same thing isn't it ?

Both teams are far better than Arsenal.

Surely we should only celebrate when Spuds are out shouldn't we, or am I missing something ?

How would you feel if Man City had have won the CL compared to how you would feel if Spuds win it ?

One is FAR FAR FAR worse than the other isn't it, or have I gone mad ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think, for once, Zim is probably right.
    Just focus on lolling at City and try and repress why we’re doing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zim has always been consistent on his dislike of Fraudiola.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well like any real arsenal fan i am totally pissed off, mostly at guardiola for not having the brains to focus just on the CL and PL and just throw the domestic cups. They cocked up away to spuds and now pay the price, all this BS about the quadruple went to their heads

I reckon 'pool might win the league now too, all because guardiola stretched citeh too thin. F*****g bald idiot

Spuds could well beat ajax but at least that hopefully means their fans will spend time and money going to the final only to be thrashed by barca

And it might take their minds off the league

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last nights result had nothing to do with City being stretched too thin. They didn’t look tired. Scored the goals they needed. It was shit defending and bad luck with the Llorente goal that lost them the game.

I’m not pissed off at all. Ajax will be looking at Spurs in the same way - thank god it isn’t a European ‘giant’ and this lot are beatable. They’ll have no Kane and Song is out for the first leg.

More games for Spurs to manage too. After they beat Dortmund in the second round their league form went to bits. Perfect chance for City to get revenge this Saturday too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs have a good chance of beating Ajax but Spurs and semi-finals...

I suspect they'd lose the final but then I never thought they'd get past City over 2 legs.

The thought of those c**** parading round with the trophy

Doesn't bear thinking about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't want either team to be here, however all this talk about the quadruple and how amazing Guardiola is was making me sick, the guy inherited a pretty good team at Barca, yes he won a lot but they were winners before him, the he went to Bayern after they'd won the treble including the CL and never manager to win them the CL (think his best was a semi final).

Now at Man City it's all hail the great Guardiola, this City team was already very strong before he arrived, then he spent a shedload, granted he signed top players but come on...

Every year it's the same failure in the CL (just like at Bayern) and to be honest given the resources of the club and the money he's spent it's not really good enough. Once again IMO he's failing, yes he's won a cup or two and a league, but this season a team who haven't had the same resources or anywhere near are running them very close, for me that's the real achievement, what Klopp has done at Liverpool.

As for Spurs, hoping Ajax beat them, but fear Ajax will bottle it, so all my hopes are on Barca saving football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on Ajax/Liverpool/Barca.

One of you save football please

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst thing is, if they win it they'll bloody have deserved to. They haven't had easy draws.

Hold me!