User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Waterford (home).

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match Reaction v Waterford (home).

Have some of that Deeney you gobshite.

Tony Gale must have been pissed, I have no idea what he was seeing in that last 20 minutes. Seems to think the Arsenal fans revere Mr. Cojones also.

Our bench is very productive coming off the bench these days which is good in a way but in another I wonder what we're instructed to do in the beginning.

Five wins in a row in the league though and now we're above Grapefruits FC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No complaints, another clean sheet, seven wins in a row and every chance to make it nine before the international break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less Ramsey, more Iwobi please. Leno done okay too. Now to find a red hot poker to stab Ozil in the arse with before each match and we will be okay. How was Mustafi btw?

Why Waterford?. Am i missing something?
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 29-09-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see much of it but it looked like Iwobi improved things when he came on.

Good stuff, keep it up Arsenal.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad they got rid of that idiot who was manager last season.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Less Ramsey, more Iwobi please. Leno done okay too. Now to find a red hot poker to stab Ozil in the arse with before each match and we will be okay. How was Mustafi btw?

Why Waterford?. Am i missing something?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45511942

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Aha! Leicester Square sounds better too.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iwobi .

Laca was a real nuisance and always busy, but needs to be more clinical. He seems to struggle with the easier finishes.

Xhaka finally had a fully convincing, assured and clean game. Hope he continues and improves, especially if he's always starting.

Holding seems to play well against the big ugly twat strikers and is so much more mature than Mustafi. He should be starting with Sokratis.

Ozil was slightly improved today. He was passing it around better and didn't constantly lose the ball, but was still mostly ineffective as an attacker along with the barely visible Ramsey.

Aubameyang on the left is fine if the team is in full flow. But against solid sides and while the team is still gelling, he's almost pointless. Especially when then shunted to the right and looking completely lost. Either find a way to get him playing closer to Lacazette or play Iwobi and Mkhitaryan/Welbeck on the wings.

Anthony Taylor with the expected one-sided Mike Dean tribute. Absolute turds.

Tony Gale MOTM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 wins in a row without being completley convincing, I’ll take that tbf.

You can only beat what’s in front of you but we’re building ourselves up nicely for the bigger tests and most importantly getting in the mix for the top 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve almost forgotten what Holding is like as player! What are is strengths and weaknesses these days? Emery must see something in him if he’s kept him over Chambers and is starting him ahead of Mavs (although I’ve heard the Greek lad might be carrying an injury)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with Splinter's summary above, i thought Ozil was better when Ramsey went off, we just can't play two guys in midfield who like to drift and Ozil's the one who should get the nod. And we've got to do something about getting Auba into the game more