User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Glory Glory (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    feels so good to not only beat a top 6 team but doing it in a convincing and deserving manner against the filth. Emery is definitely showing his quality now and I love the way he runs up and down the touchline.

huge game next week but this is too enjoyable to think about another game.

UTA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't remember the last time we saw such a gutsy performance.

To think for a long important spell of the game it was 11 v 12 and we still came out on top.

Today every single player deserves praise for playing like their life depended on it- honestly I can't remember the last time I saw this from an Arsenal team.

Solely for this and no matter what the result, Emery deserves immense praise for turning a team most of us had given up on into our team again.

i'll analyse later but honestly it felt like a squad of gooners played that match; truly I dont think their is any higher praise than that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto View Post
    Sign him up Emery!

Our best, most enjoyable game since, erm. I dunno. Leicester City at home in 2016?
    100% agree with this.

In fact, that was the only thing that made me a bit sad; to think the lad is so committed and we're still sending him away.

A game like this shows you its not always about having the best players with all the skills and quality ; a committed player can equally be as dangerous and useful.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was getting worried at 2-1 as I thought it was gonna be a story of old.

But my fuck was I wrong!!!

What a performance! Emery is a fucking genius & the team have really stepped up a gear to turn things around.

Proud of them all today, what a day to be a gooner

London is still red!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal .

Emery .

Superb management of the game again.

Auba, Torreira, Bellerin and Holding brilliant. Lacazette and Ramsey destroyed them. Guendouzi added some expert WUMming and control too.

Anyone who doesn't see how good Holding is must be watching something else. He's not only our most consistent and coolest defender, he's also one of our best passers. I think people are superficial and are still blinded by names and price-tags after all this time.

Hope we're not spent for the United game. Although Laca, Ramsey and Guendouzi coming in could help.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    Today every single player deserves praise for playing like their life depended on it- honestly I can't remember the last time I saw this from an Arsenal team.
    This.

Of all the things Wenger got wrong this is what he got wrongest. He was never a good motivator and without a good captain - and we haven’t really had one since Vieira - we had no one out there getting them going, no one letting the players know what it means to play for The Arsenal. Today it looked like they “got” it and they weren’t just going through the motions.
    Lovely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great performance, great result.

I'd be happy to flog Oizil and Mhiki, keep Ramsey and add to the attacking mid options.
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t rate Mkhi and apart from the odd game I think he’s been a bang average signing. Just seems so timid and non-threatening. Reckon he might be flogged next summer especially if Emery is given some real money to work with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think both Utd and ourselves fucked each other over with that swap deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    I think both Utd and ourselves fucked each other over with that swap deal.
    I think we were stuck in a tough spot and did as well out of it as we could.

Alexis has been utter shit for them, considering he's on 500k a week.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.