User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Glory Glory (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    This.

Of all the things Wenger got wrong this is what he got wrongest. He was never a good motivator and without a good captain - and we haven’t really had one since Vieira - we had no one out there getting them going, no one letting the players know what it means to play for The Arsenal. Today it looked like they “got” it and they weren’t just going through the motions.
    Lovely.

I dont know if we will win the title with Emery. I would love to, but if the players play like they give a shit (like it has been this season), the club has my attention and money!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post

I dont know if we will win the title with Emery. I would love to, but if the players play like they give a shit (like it has been this season), the club has my attention and money!
    This.

I doubt anyone can win the title give how tilted the playing field is with an entire oil economy’s wealth.

However, if I see determination with a willingness to give it our best, I’m in.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unaibomber View Post
    This.

I doubt anyone can win the title give how tilted the playing field is with an entire oil economy’s wealth.

However, if I see determination with a willingness to give it our best, I’m in.
    In that case, do you want your membership card back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New coach breathes some life back into the club, who’d have thought it?

It’s going to be a close call for the top 4 but the main thing for us is that everyone is enjoying themselves again and we’re looking like a competitive team and not just a ramshackle group of players going through the motions.

Standards should never be relaxed again and Emery must keep demanding and squeezing everything out of his team. Keeping the players on their toes is crucial.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post

Yep, me too mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seeing the fight in the players from start to finish is a breath of fresh air. Even the subs going at that wanker Dier after his equaliser was quality to see.

Emery is exceeding expectations for me, very pleasing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved Kolasinac's reaction when the cunts got their pel. he was pushing and shoving anyone that came near him and wanted to break Davies' arms at one moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm personally loving the early subs by Emery. It sends the right message - either you do the business or you might not get a chance to in the second half. That's a huge contrast to the Wenger days when everyone knew they were safe until 70 minutes, and even then the wrong players were getting hauled off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    I loved Kolasinac's reaction when the cunts got their pel. he was pushing and shoving anyone that came near him and wanted to break Davies' arms at one moment.
    I fuhkin loved that. Davies tried to put his hand on him....and Kola pushes his arm away so fast I thought he'd broken it!

Glad we stuck up for ourselves but used our brains and didn't get sent off.