User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Man Utd (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just when I was starting to enjoy the element of succession planning in defence.....

3 at the back is what I've wanted all season but it does stretch the squad defensively. The club have been a little quiet on Mavropanos too, though they say he is expected back this month.

I also think it has virtually transformed Kolasinac's game who really has not impressed me till the last couple games. The cut back football style Emery has been developing has really allowed his qualities to flourish.

Would have been nice to beat United at Old Traf before Moaneeedio gets fired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey injury only a “small problem” apparently. Hopefully not the language of medical teams past.

Good news there then and he’ll probably sit out the Huddersfield and Carrier Bag games to recover.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And we're only a few weeks away from a transfer window, though I don't expect us to be very active.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I also think it has virtually transformed Kolasinac's game who really has not impressed me till the last couple games. The cut back football style Emery has been developing has really allowed his qualities to flourish.
    Kolasinac made the mistake that lead to the 2nd goal, as a defender he's awful to be honest, but going forward he's decent, but we can find better going forward IMO.

Defence needs some surgery though, a new top quality CB (and maybe another decent backup option) and maybe a new left back.
    Last edited by Özim; 06-12-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    And we're only a few weeks away from a transfer window, though I don't expect us to be very active.
    Will be surprised if we don't make at least two signings in January god knows we need it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Will be surprised if we don't make at least two signings in January god knows we need it.
    but Wenger says it is really hard to sign players in January. Especially super super quality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    but Wenger says it is really hard to sign players in January. Especially super super quality
    Think a few clubs who have players who's contracts end in the summer will want to sell in January so they can at least get a fee (not all clubs are like Arsenal)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Yes but this year he'll be looking to see if anyone is willing to give him a job, despite his claims he had offers from all over the world he still hasn't managed to get a job, it's like the management version of players he almost signed, he probably has a list of jobs he almost got!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol good point well made

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Think a few clubs who have players who's contracts end in the summer will want to sell in January so they can at least get a fee (not all clubs are like Arsenal)
    Hope so would be good to get a few decent players for relative bargains.