Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction: Arsenal 1-0 Huddersfield

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    I’m not convinced with Iwobi tbh.
    Granted he has shown glimpses of quality when he has played but now it’s like he has completely run out of ideas.

All he does is try to double-dribble the ball to outsmart the opposition, but he does it when other player aren’t anywhere near him and overplays everything.

He needs to sort himself out or he will loose the good graces from the fans that he has built up
    Sell him, he's shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Have you lot only just started watching us this season?

Iwobi has dropped off the last few but has been outstanding before that.
    Great talent is Iwobi.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Great talent is Iwobi.
    Alright, Yoda..
    He's been great this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good start to the season but has gone backwards again in recent weeks. I think we need to do a lot better if we're to push on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what's up with Iwobi at the moment. Yesterday he could barely control the ball, it was bouncing yards away from him every time. But earlier in the season he was one of our brightest attacking players so I still prefer him over Mkhi. He needs to sort himself out though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Not sure what's up with Iwobi at the moment. Yesterday he could barely control the ball, it was bouncing yards away from him every time. But earlier in the season he was one of our brightest attacking players so I still prefer him over Mkhi. He needs to sort himself out though.
    yeah that sums it up, no idea what's gone wrogn with him but when he's playign well he's a better option that Mhki

i'm wondering whether, now Nacho is back, he can play at LB and Kalashnikov goes in front of him at LW, so he can just focus more on attacking (which he pretty much does anyway)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The abuse he gets in the ground by some is unbearable at times. I can't remember an academy product and Arsenal boy getting so much grief before.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Sell him, he's shit
    It’s nothing like that, I like Iwobi but his play is staring to go adrift in games at a time where we need him to be sharper.

He seems to be suffering from a lack of composure when on the ball and it quickly gets away from him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we missed Ozil, he usually does a great job against these kind of teams.

Iwobi is a waste of space. there is nothing about him that is quality or impressive, he has 0 composure and reminds of of Denilson the way he passes it back to the nearest layer to him.

Emery need a to sign two good wingers, the ones we have at the moment are average and will not take us to the next level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the result in the end which is what matters. Lacked creativity today without Ozil and with Mhiki not impressing and Iwobi not performing think we'll need to get another creative player or two in the summer (to include a winger).

Not sure we should have taken Lacazette off as he's always likely to get a goal but hey ho we won in the end.

Down to the bare bones in defence (no great loss losing Mustafi though as the guy is useless). Emery is doing a great job with what is a limited squad, we just need to replace a few guys and we'll be in an even better place.

1-0 we'll take it, Torreira has been an immense signing.