Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction: Arsenal 1-0 Huddersfield

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match Reaction: Arsenal 1-0 Huddersfield

In the end, a really good 3 points.

The struggle was self-inflicted with Emery's odd starting XI and the players themselves lacking sharpness everywhere.

With Huddersfield allowed to hack at will, the referee being dreadful, the linesmen being just as bad, not to mention the incessant interruptions and time-wasting, the fact that we strung any football together was almost a miracle.

Auba and Laca continue to miss easy chances. At least our best finisher, Monreal, is back.

Torreira .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a good performance from what I saw but a good 3 points, very important 3 points too.
    Winning when you're not playing well. Stuff of champions, tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not pleasant watching and got yet another injury. I'm sure that injury has been coming for Mustafi though. Every game I have watched he has a 10 minute spell where he is literally limping around.

Had to go back to work to pick up my enormous bag after the game, annoyingly.....and the spurs bus driver tried to not let me on, created a scene then opened and closed the doors in my face when getting off. I told him it's not my fault if you support a shit team is it!?

We both laughed. Spurs and their muggy fans!

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still think there is a place for Ozil in this team against the dregs of the league at least.

Rest up for the dead rubber against Carrier Bag and hope we are rather more prolific in the next one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great win. Horrible team selection. What does ESR need to do to get selected?
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite the result Emery 's HT subs didn't work. Why take off Litch just because he is on a yellow. Why sub off Laca and bring on talent free Iwobi.?

Emery out!
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Great win. Horrible team selection. What does ESR need to do to get selected?
    Yes. I'd love to see ESR get a chance in a PL game, he's earned it with some good performances in the cups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Despite the result Emery 's HT subs didn't work. Why take off Litch just because he is on a yellow. Why sub off Laca and bring on talent free Iwobi.?

Emery out!
    Agreed! (not Emery out though you clown). Iwobi is only good enough for the Championship to be fair, along with Mustafi. Where the fuck is Mava gone? is he dead? He looked promising.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you lot only just started watching us this season?

Iwobi has dropped off the last few but has been outstanding before that.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not convinced with Iwobi tbh.
    Granted he has shown glimpses of quality when he has played but now it’s like he has completely run out of ideas.

All he does is try to double-dribble the ball to outsmart the opposition, but he does it when other player aren’t anywhere near him and overplays everything.

He needs to sort himself out or he will loose the good graces from the fans that he has built up