User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Reaction: Arsenal 3-1 Burnley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozil makes such a difference to our play. I know he can't be trusted to play the high tempo Style Emery wants especially in the games but he is a silky footballer with bags of talent. How Iwobi and Miki can be picked ahead of him is a mystery. Same goes got Rambo in fact, he is one of our best players and should be picked if he is fit.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We definitely need Mesut around against the filth in this league that will try and park the bus, for the remainder of the season that is.

On Dyche, he has a disgust for cheating but condones 'gamesmanship'.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The trouble is we need Ozil for all of our games possible, not just one or two a season.

There comes a time that you have to weigh it up, unfortunately for Mesut, that time has come.

We could try and get a replacement playmaker that can do the same job as Ozil, but every week. That is what we need, rather than someone who can make an appearance once in a blue moon.

Ramsey is off because I think we have someone lined up to replace him, there’s no reason why the same thing hasn’t already been done with Ozil

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not really true given how many times players are 'rested' throughout a season.

The point is, we aren't going to get a replacement in January. Seems daft to me not to use him as a resource when it's required, where it makes sense until the Summer.