User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Fourth Round Draw (07/01 21:40 ish GMT, BBC One).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tough draw for us, can see us losing this with the Solkjaer revival and our poor overall form, the players seem to have rolled their sleeves up since Mourinho left, pretty embarrassing that professional players can't be bothered for one manager but suddenly work harder for a new one to be honest, but that's modern day football for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solskjaer is just enjoying the ‘anyone by Mourinho’ syndrome. He’s a shit manager who looks and sounds out of his depth and the performances will soon start to dip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    Solskjaer is just enjoying the ‘anyone by Mourinho’ syndrome. He’s a shit manager who looks and sounds out of his depth and the performances will soon start to dip.
    its all about managing egos as long as he doesn't try to make it all about him he should do ok. United do have a lot of good players, particularly going forward which made it bizarre that Mourinho tried to reign them all in.

It should feature plenty of goals and I think we will put a pretty good side out so its quite exciting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very much looking forward to it. For United it is their only realistic shot at a trophy as well so I expect 2 full strength sides out there.

We have a good cup record against them and we’re also at home rather than the graveyard that is Old Trafford for us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've had a new manager bounce but we've nothing to fear from them.
    Should be a good game and I reckon we can beat them. Just hope it's not a replay. I guess they still do replays at this stage?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    its all about managing egos as long as he doesn't try to make it all about him he should do ok. United do have a lot of good players, particularly going forward which made it bizarre that Mourinho tried to reign them all in.

It should feature plenty of goals and I think we will put a pretty good side out so its quite exciting.
    It is - but on the flip side it’s also about not letting those egos overpower him. Seeing the excited way he’s talked in some interviews he seems way out of his depth in the job, but the players are probably just relieved to have the grey clouds removed from their heads. Anyway, hopefully he gets the job full time (he won’t of course).

Same here. Looking forward to this game and see no reason to think we can’t do them. Bar the Liverpool game we’ve been competitive against the top sides, which is an improvement in itself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    IAnyway, hopefully he gets the job full time (he won’t of course).

err, no, hopefully paunchettino gets the job and tottenshite get allardyce

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The United game has been scheduled for Friday 25th Jan.

Don't know why but I've always enjoyed it on the rare occasions we play on a Friday.

Will definitely be going to this now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeeez almost booked a flight away that day.....convenient I've just seen your post. Not sure what the pricing is like on FA cup games.... and paid almost 90 quid for the league game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have downgraded cup games against top teams in the past but I’m fairly sure this will be cat A.