User Tag List

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 4 Trophy Run-in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    although when he was injured before they played quite well and won a lot of games, only when he returned did they start dropping points.

I am still hoping City do the quadruple, so it shows the treble United go on about isn't unique yet the unbeaten season is.

Think we win 4 out of the last 6 should be enough. None of the other teams are consistent either.
    i didn't watch the game but the results say Citeh are running out of steam and could end up with just the League Cup to show for their season

Guardiola might regret giving the League Cup so much attention at this rate, and even the FAC - talking about quadruples is all very well, but who's going to complain at 'just' winning the PL and CL anyway? he's not won the CL with Citeh yet so you'd have thought he'd really focus on that plus the PL - i'd have thrown the cups if i was him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They’ve got the squad to cope, if any team should be capable of winning the lot it is them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i didn't watch the game but the results say Citeh are running out of steam and could end up with just the League Cup to show for their season

Since the league Cup final they won the next 8 games in a row and then lost last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Think we win 4 out of the last 6 should be enough. None of the other teams are consistent either.
    4 out of the last 6 would do it - 75/76 points should be enough to secure top four.
    Last edited by SMatthews; 10-04-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    They’ve got the squad to cope, if any team should be capable of winning the lot it is them.
    Yup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    4 out of the last 6 would do it - 75/76 points should be enough to secure top four.
    I think 4 wins and a draw. So 13 points. I am hoping we win tonight and at Burnley, win both our home games and also get a point at Leicester. Wolves away is a loss for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Wolves away is a loss for me.
    i'm not so sure having seen therir result at the weekend - if we can just be more positive in our approach to away games they may be on the beach by then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I think 4 wins and a draw. So 13 points. I am hoping we win tonight and at Burnley, win both our home games and also get a point at Leicester. Wolves away is a loss for me.
    I’m basing it on the previous two seasons - going by the table at this point during those two seasons, 3/4th seem to be on track for roughly the same points at the moment. All four teams have been pretty inconsistent for one reason or another, so I can’t see that changing in the coming weeks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be Spurs and us, you know

Have to say after the City game I can't see Spurs dropping any points.