User Tag List

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 4 Trophy Run-in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We never thought Spurs would be in this position a month ago, so who knows.

Chelsea haven't been much cop since the start of the year away from home and Utd have lost more than they've won recently.

Either way we're in a very good position at the moment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see City are playing 2 of the top 6, all Liverpool's games are very winnable.
    Could be Liverpool's year and, to be fair, you'd have to say they deserve it if they finish above City this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Emery should really challenge the team to win the remaining games. They are all winnable with the wolves away game being a hard game on paper, but if we can go on a winning run at the end of the season, it'll give that extra motivation for next season and potentially bode very well for our EL run as well (if we get away from the Napoli game unscathed).
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't see us winning Wolves away.
    The rest are winnable but with our away form...
    We're going to be close which is more than we were last year. So I guess that's some progress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s Wolves and Leicester that concern me, however the good thing is you’d expect the other teams to be dropping a few more points as well. United in particular have a very tough couple of weeks ahead and given they play Chelsea that is great for us.

Let’s also hope City don’t bottle it this week with their Spurs double header.

We’re in a strong position, one I didn’t expect us to be in if I’m honest. Fingers crossed we can get the job done, it would be gutting to miss out now.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 16-04-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    They won't.
    They bloody might

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It’s Wolves and Leicester that concern me, however the good thing is you’d expect the other teams to be dropping a few more points as well. United in particular have a very tough couple of weeks ahead and given they play Chelsea that is great for us.

Let’s also hope City don’t bottle it this week with their Spurs double header.

We’re in a strong position, one I didn’t expect us to be in if I’m honest. Fingers crossed we can get the job done, it would be gutting to miss out now.
    Spurs going into CL should really shame the fuck out of the entire club. Here we are not sure if we can hold onto a two goal lead against Napoli away from home, and on the other hand these fuckers took the game to city at the Etihad. If this does not get the coach and players fired up for the rest of the season, nothing will..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And yet within the space of a month Spurs also managed to blow a 10 point advantage to drag themselves into a scrap for top four. All with their best team available. They’ve got plenty to be proud of.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    And yet within the space of a month Spurs also managed to blow a 10 point advantage to drag themselves into a scrap for top four. All with their best team available. They’ve got plenty to be proud of.
    Last night was remarkable but for all their “brilliance” and for all our “problems” they’re 1 point ahead of us and after this weekend we could be ahead of them with 4 games left.
    There isn’t this gulf in class the press - and some Arsenal fans - like to imagine.
    They’ve Spursed it up plenty of times this season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Last night was remarkable but for all their “brilliance” and for all our “problems” they’re 1 point ahead of us and after this weekend we could be ahead of them with 4 games left.
    There isn’t this gulf in class the press - and some Arsenal fans - like to imagine.
    They’ve Spursed it up plenty of times this season
    although we do spend nearly £100m more a year on salaries than they do. so perhaps they are actually overachieving.