User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Match Reaction v Tottenham Hotspur (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    yes we fucking are! Today, the REAL Arsenal were back! We will finish 3rd. Lucky cunts.
    Honestly think the best we can hope for is 4th. I think United will finish above us regardless of where they finish. I think United look nailed on for 3rd spot now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Honestly think the best we can hope for is 4th. I think United will finish above us regardless of where they finish. I think United look nailed on for 3rd spot now.
    Even after we beat them on Sunday?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Even after we beat them on Sunday?
    Ha!

Well I hope we beat them, not confident to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good performance and decent result, although we really should have won that, the penalty at the end was really disappointing.

The acid test is Man U, they're the side who have been in the best form, Spurs have been out of form recently, even Chelsea beat them without conceding, so whilst it's a good result it needs a bit of context.

Always said the Man U game is the one that matters, personally think we need to win it. Either way though, I'm more interested in the EL, we should prioritise that, it gets you into the CL and you win something which IMO is much more of an achievement than getting 4th place.