User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Reaction v Everton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both AMN and Monreal didn’t cover themselves in glory - although I’m not sure Kola offered too much going back yesterday either, which badly stretched our defence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The defence just seemed to shit itself everytime Pickford lumped it forward. Sokratis was probably the pick of the bunch but even he struggled.

If Ramsey was an injury risk I do have sympathy in that Guendozi and Elneny were his only other realistic CM options.

I think it was a mistake to start both Ozil and Mhiki though, for a physical away game that was never going to end well. Iwobi did more in 10 minutes than the other two did all game.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was an obvious result from the starting line up. Awful selection tbh.

And again Auba is on the bench when we all know him and Laca should be starting together for maximum effectiveness.

One step forward, two steps back

We are still in the mix, but we need to get as many points as possible and days like yesterday are foolish when we can just as easily slip down the table as well as finish higher up.
    Last edited by KSE Comedy Club; 08-04-2019 at 03:43 PM.