User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Easter Fixtures & Midweek Fixtures (20/21/22/23/24 April)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqiri Is Boss View Post
    I was going to try and explain it away, say we never expected it anyway, they're a great team to go against, but nah. It's going to be fucking devastating.

The only hope is that we continue to be ahead of everyone else still; United in transition again (and probably a new guy at the wheel), Chelsea lose Hazard, you lot still inconsistent as ever and Spurs Spursy. And you never know, City might just get distracted by going all out for the CL.
    Still think there is one twist left to come. I’ve backed Liverpool for a while now so I’m sticking to that.

But yeah if you miss out then that sucks balls, you can’t ask for much more really. It’s been a near flawless season from you lot but it just so happens City are doing the same thing.

No reason to think that you won’t be able to go again next year, you’ve got a very settled squad and all your best players are in the absolute prime years of their careers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s City’s this year but Liverpool’s team isn’t going anywhere and I think they will actually win it next season. As horrible a thought as it is.