User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Palace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match Reaction v Palace

This result feels like a real kick in the balls.

A huge wasted opportunity, nothing worse than failing to capitalise on your rivals dropping points.

Well done Mustafi. If we don't get top 4 you can have the assist for it. Idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not surprised we dropped points at home, as we weren’t going to keep on winning there forever, but didn’t expect it to be all three.

Changes at half time gave us the momentum we needed but our defending was atrocious today. We’ve barely conceded from dead balls this season but more than made up for that in a single game. Cheers for that Shkodran.

We’ll beat Brighton and need two wins away. Which is definitely doable. This one is going to the final day - or the Europa final.
    Last edited by SMatthews; 21-04-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well what a load of bollocks.

I said upon posting our team we'd need goals galore and that is how it turned out sadly.

Resting players in April is absolutely pointless when we're already without Xhaka, Ramsey and Sokratis. Mustafi. How did we spend £35 million on him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Useless wankers.

#Arsenalazy
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I'd never laugh at other teams.

How is it possible to be so good against Napoli and then lose at home to a shit team like Palace ?

Arsenal are the most frustrating team and they don't seem to have any mental strength at all.

Elneny and Mustafi must leave in the summer, the fee is irrelevant, just get rid of them.

Its not just a matter of signing players in the summer, Emery must get rid of ALL the deadwood and there's plenty of it, all signed by Wenger.

Ozil seems to be only able to play at home for 350 grand a week, what a joke !!!

It will take a miracle now to get 4th.

Absolutely and completely PATHETIC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emery .

Mustafi .

It was all self-inflicted. Just like the Everton game, it was down to a poor starting eleven and absolutely no cohesion, which were compounded by moronic individual mistakes. The opposition was gifted the win.

Surely Emery now realises that this type of timid team selection always backfires? If we see it again this season, he'll be wiping out all of his good work.

If Mustafi is still here next season as anything other than a mascot or perhaps twelfth-choice centreback, then Emery is definitely insane.
    Last edited by Master Splinter; 21-04-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    This result feels like a real kick in the balls.

A huge wasted opportunity, nothing worse than failing to capitalise on your rivals dropping points.

Well done Mustafi. If we don't get top 4 you can have the assist for it. Idiot.
    Had this one down for a 2-2 draw.
    Not surprised we lost though because Emery is a penis and we still have Mustafi and Elneny.
    We need to give Emery one more season and a couple of transfer windows or he can go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emery took too many risks with that starting lineup and mustafi proved why i am constantlly saying he is worse than useless and should never play in an arsenal shirt again, i'd literally rather see any other player we have at any level picked ahead of that total loser
    Last edited by Mac76; 21-04-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that game is an indicator of anything it's that we will probably end up running out of steam playing 3 times a week until the end of the season.

Our squad is wafer thin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the lineup an hour before the game and chose on purpose to give it a miss and do "house chores". Obviously about 20 mins into my charade I decided to check the score and wasn't surprised to see they'd won the first corner and were leading.

I hate praising someone one day and having to go back on it the next one. The team selection was either hubris or plain stupidity and clearly from what you all say we got what we deserved.

If we don't qualify for the CL by either finishing top 4 or winning the EL, Emery will look at this day and know he has only himself to blame, and I mean it again, the blame lies squarely on him. Pathetic.