User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Valencia (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The final would be a complete 50-50 game regardless of who goes through, but yeah the thought of it being Chelsea just has too much potential.

Let’s just get the job done next week before concerning ourselves with that though. Still think there might be an opportunity to finish 4th as well, so I hope we take the Brighton game seriously and then see what happens on the final day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goal at the end put a nice shine one it. Don’t think Valencia have the firepower to put us out. On to the next one. Up the Arse!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unbeaten in May
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Unbeaten in May
    Emery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good result after the start we had. But it was nice playing a proper Europa league side this year and not a CL elect team who messed up like A Madrid last year.

If things go badly, we could get pipped by the Chavs in the league and Europa.

Anyway it has been a marvellous May and our troops deserve all the praise and cash they get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Good result after the start we had. But it was nice playing a proper Europa league side this year and not a CL elect team who messed up like A Madrid last year.

If things go badly, we could get pipped by the Chavs in the league and Europa.

Anyway it has been a marvellous May and our troops deserve all the praise and cash they get.
    It was a decent result, slightly “meh” performance in stages though, I was shocked how easily they cut us apart.

I'm nervous about next week though feel we will score over there so should be OK.

The final assuming we make it against presumably the Chavs scares me, I think they will finish 4th and the thought of them beating us in the final sickens me. 😌

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent result in the end, it was a bit touch and go though at 2-1 I didn't fancy our chances. 3-1 should be fine providing we don't concede one of those early calamity goals as that would really boost Valencia and put us under pressure and Valencia only need two without reply to go through.

Front 2 are immense, we just need better players to give them more service. Performance was a bit hit and miss.
    Last edited by Özim; 03-05-2019 at 08:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    It was a decent result, slightly “meh” performance in stages though, I was shocked how easily they cut us apart.

I'm nervous about next week though feel we will score over there so should be OK.

The final assuming we make it against presumably the Chavs scares me, I think they will finish 4th and the thought of them beating us in the final sickens me. ��
    Agree with all of this, away leg isn't a foregone conclusion, if they get an early goal the pressure on us will be immense and as we know our teams of the last decade haven't responded too well to pressure.

Also agree re Chelsea, that one could go either way, Hazard is the danger man, just hope if we do make it we don't suffer another final heartbreak.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh piss. Just realised I'll be in the sodding US with work when the final is on.
    If my maths is right it'll kick off at 4pm where I'll be. Might be able to catch the second half

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Assuming we get there which I agree is not a given right now, the away goal could come back to haunt us. I reckon we can score out there though, cautiously optimistic)