User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Brighton (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    Just watching Ramsey giving a very emotional interview.
    One of the few players who emerges from this season with any credit.
    We should have kept him.
    Wish him well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd said it after the Leicester game that as far as I was concerned no matter if Emery won all our games left plus Europa, this is a mediocre season for him.

At that time I didn't even imagine Spurs would lose again this weekend or Brighton would be safe and have nothing to play for. Despite all the heavenly handouts and 2nd,3rd,4th,5th chances we've had all season,this mangled creature that we now call Arsenal FC managed to do it again, in front of all the fans.

It's not even worth pointing out that the usual suspects are at fault again, whats the point when you know nothing will change and we have another know-it-all coach at the helm.

I just wonder when this nightmare ends and when we start making the right decisions.

Anyway, to the bloke who says we'll never drop out of the top 6, third year in a row we won't make top 4 and some of us warned that the AW mentality of entitlement and prioritizing it alone instead of trying to win the league or any other thing would result to what we now have. I'm sure he was one of the people who laughed that off.

I'll say it again, if we don't have a good summer in the transfer window and sort out this shitty defence, if the coach doesn't stop playing lost causes and finally if no ambition comes from on top, guys get ready for a healthy dose of mid-table suburbia, it's imminent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a shit show of a season. We have had countless opportunities to finish 4th at least and every time we’ve blown it.

So much dross, so many players just there to make up the numbers and the club have shown no ambition or willingness to compete properly.

Can’t help but feel Valencia will dump us out of the Europa league and really rub it in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    Anyway, to the bloke who says we'll never drop out of the top 6, third year in a row we won't make top 4 and some of us warned that the AW mentality of entitlement and prioritizing it alone instead of trying to win the league or any other thing would result to what we now have. I'm sure he was one of the people who laughed that off.

I'll say it again, if we don't have a good summer in the transfer window and sort out this shitty defence, if the coach doesn't stop playing lost causes and finally if no ambition comes from on top, guys get ready for a healthy dose of mid-table suburbia, it's imminent.
    Yep, won’t happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    One of the few players who emerges from this season with any credit.
    We should have kept him.
    Wish him well.
    Couldn't agree more.

Hope they keep on winning when he gets there, his kids will love the medals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuhking ****s!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Can’t help but feel Valencia will dump us out of the Europa league and really rub it in.
    Let’s not forget that the first Valencia game and both the Napoli ones were in the middle of this shit show of a league run.
    They just seem to have given up in the league - which isn’t acceptable but this run has been punctuated by some very good performances in Europe.
    I think we will get to the final but can see us losing to Chelsea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm fucking livid.

This collapse is as embarrassing as anything we saw under Wenger. As many have said, this squad is littered with absolute losers. 4 points from 18 after being in the driving seat, how pathetic.

Emery can do one if we don't win the Europa League.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    Keep: Leno,Bellerin,Holding,Laca and Auba.Bin the rest.
    I'd add Torreira and AMN. Everyone else is more than replaceable.