User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Brighton (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Genuinely think there are only 6 or 7 salvageable players in this squad.

The majority are not fit to wear the shirt and haven’t shown anything to suggest they have what it takes to get this team moving forward again.

Even the players I do rate, I’m not sure I’d even be sorry to see the back of them if it really came to it. It’s so hard to like this team, they don’t have many redeeming qualities.
    The only ones in the current squad I really rate are Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Torreira, Laca and Auba.

Kos and Monreal have been decent servants but on the way down now. Some of the youngsters like AMN and Guendozi have shown promise but still unconvincing at times.

The rest could all fuck off tomorrow and I wouldn't care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t have a great deal of faith in Emery’s capacity to improve this team.

Then again, I have even less faith in the ownership’s willingness to appoint and subsequently provide adequate support to a new manager to arrest and turn around the clear and accelerating decline of this Club.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The club have confirmed Welbeck is leaving as well.

Basically another 20m thrown away. No wonder the club doesn’t have a pot to piss in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emery will be gone by Christmas I hope.

If anything we’ve gone backwards over the last 12 months and we now play terrible football to boot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RomfordPele View Post
    Emery will be gone by Christmas I hope.

If anything we’ve gone backwards over the last 12 months and we now play terrible football to boot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We haven't gone backwards. It's just more stagnation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This lot is a bunch of absolute fuckwits. Here are the players I would keep.. the rest just buy out their fucking contract or sell them for pennies on the dollar:
    - Leno
    - Martinez
    - Papa
    - AMN
    - Kola
    - Monreal
    - Bellerin
    - Kos
    - Holding
    - Mav
    - Torreira
    - Auba
    - Laca
    - Nelson
    - Saka

Players I am okay keeping around:
    - Guendozi (he just made the list because he is 19 and its his first season. Frankly I think he is shit)
    - Mkhi (I think he has potential. One more season and thats it)

Players that absolutely need to go:
    - Ozil
    - Mustafi
    - Chambers
    - Xhaka
    - Elneny
    - Iwobi

Players who need to be given more chance or sent on loan:
    - Willock
    - Nketiah
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only players on the first list that anyone would offer you decent money for are: Leno. Bellerin, Torr, Holding and Laca. The rest are just place fillers with little worth an the pitch or in the market. We need to be real here. We are at an all time low. None of those other players will help get us out of it. In reality we need at least 12 players. If we can get 6 decent ones in the summer and 4 in the winter, next season may not end up looking exactly like this one. I am thoroughly fed up with Auba. His misses have been crucial this season.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Utter cunts
    Whether you like AFTV or not, one of the Guys on there called Lee made a good point about why we moved away from Highbury? We are certainly not competing with Chelsea or City! Apparently we are getting £40m to spend in the summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    The only players on the first list that anyone would offer you decent money for are: Leno. Bellerin, Torr, Holding and Laca. The rest are just place fillers with little worth an the pitch or in the market. We need to be real here. We are at an all time low. None of those other players will help get us out of it. In reality we need at least 12 players. If we can get 6 decent ones in the summer and 4 in the winter, next season may not end up looking exactly like this one. I am thoroughly fed up with Auba. His misses have been crucial this season.
    I think Auba shouldn't get himself into scoring positions as much......that way he wouldn't be criticised for some of the chances he misses that nobody else would be in the position to score in the first place..... and appease the likes of you.