User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 256 of 256

Thread: Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019 (30/05 - 14/07)

  1. #251
    Member Mac76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Well it was six so there
    Fair enough, i'll let the cricketing authorities know there's a misprint in the rulebook

  2. #252
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Fair enough, i'll let the cricketing authorities know there's a misprint in the rulebook
    And I'm sure they will amend it accordingly

  3. #253
    Pat Rice LDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16,226
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England are clearly the best one day team in the world.

    Just like all teams at the top, you get the rub.

    Utd did it for years.

    Why is it a great match/day is being spoiled by fuckwits. Just shut up and deal with it.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

  4. #254
    Administrator Letters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25,551
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Fair play to the NZ lads for the sportsmanship too...
    In most other sports the players show up footballers for the pricks they are.

  5. #255
    Member Mac76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    England are clearly the best one day team in the world.

    Just like all teams at the top, you get the rub.

    Utd did it for years.

    Why is it a great match/day is being spoiled by fuckwits. Just shut up and deal with it.
    And of course you'd be saying exactly the same about New Zealand if it was the other way round...

    If something's wrong, it's wrong - it doesn't metter who profits from it or who doesn't

  6. #256
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    In most other sports the players show up footballers for the pricks they are.
    There’s plenty of gamesmanship and cheating that goes on in every other sport - it just isn’t under the same intense spotlight as football.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •