0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone think we need to improve the defence for next season?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were outclassed in truth, it wasn't even a contest in the second half. The sad thing is I really had high hopes for tonight but of course this flimsy, sorry excuse of a team once again proves itself to be a joke.

Ozil put in his most definitive performance yet. A performance that defines every reason why he should be sold.

The last 2 months of the season have been bullshit and Emery needs to carry the can for the collapse in the league and now this. Not good at all and his job ought to be on the line next season now.

Fuck the lot of them. I wouldn't be sorry to see any of them go except for an obvious few.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just stay in Baku.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Fuck them.
    Too right. Fucking useless.
    One more season for Dick Emery to see if he can improve the zombies left behind by Wenger.
    All we need now is those cunts down the road to win the CL. FFS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought we had a good chance given Emerys' record in the EL, so really disappointed with this, it's just more of the same really another beating when it matters, Chelsea outclassed us.

In truth this team needs to be dismantled entirely, there's probably about 5 -6 players worth keeping, Leno, Torreira, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Bellerin and Guendouzi, the rest can be sold and with them hopefully all that's left of this bottling mentality that came about with the previous administration.

Frankly this season has been poor, we've been rubbish in the league when it mattered and if we're honest average in the EL as well losing games against nobodies.

The manager has to take some blame as well, not enough has changed and the collapse at the end of this season has been unacceptable, personally I'm not impressed with Emery he's got a lot to prove and I'm not sure he's up to the job, his job should definitely be at risk as this season has been a failiure and yet the guys at the top are telling us they're delighted with him, what kind of message does that send out.

Seems to me Emery might get years like his predecessor based on those words, only at Arsenal do you need to achieve nothing to keep your job, incidentally this was Sarris' first ever trophy, another first for us....

Right now this is a sorry excuse for a football club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope Rail, Vinai use this to explain to the Kroenkes why we need significant investment, ironically the 4-1 could help us in that way, but it's still a really shit and embarassing result

All that's left is to pray for a Liverpool victory in the CL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hierarchy won’t do shit.

This club might be finished on a competitive level for the next decade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I just hope Rail, Vinai use this to explain to the Kroenkes why we need significant investment, ironically the 4-1 could help us in that way, but it's still a really shit and embarassing result

All that's left is to pray for a Liverpool victory in the CL
    We’ve had countless results worse than this embarrassment. I’ve lost count how many times we’ve had a result where someone, myself included has looked for the silver lining of it being a result that could possibly lead to change.

How many times have we been here? Not just beaten, but absolutely bent over and humiliated? What has or will ever be done about it?

If there is any change, I promise you, it will be for the worse for as long as that bloodsucking parasite owns this club.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.