User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Koscielny refuses the US tour

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe they've come out publically because he is, in theory when he actually appears our captain?

I think I prefer this stance of ours to what I recall was the consequences for Gallas or the consequences when Sol (though I can't remember if he was our on the pitch captain) in the 2-3 defeat to West Ham.

Most would jump at the chance to a jolly-up Stateside so it's possible there's a lot more to this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    Sell him, he's shit
    doesn't always work though Mustafi, Xhaka, Elneny, Ozil, Mukhi etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Maybe they've come out publically because he is, in theory when he actually appears our captain?

I think I prefer this stance of ours to what I recall was the consequences for Gallas or the consequences when Sol (though I can't remember if he was our on the pitch captain) in the 2-3 defeat to West Ham.

Most would jump at the chance to a jolly-up Stateside so it's possible there's a lot more to this.
    I tend to agree. Plus in this world of PR wars, it ensures we are proactive rather than trying to deflect some agent bs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a wanker

We've stuck by him through everything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Club have done well and stood up to him.

Out of character or not, it was a dick move.

Fair play to the club for telling him where he can get off. Certainly beats some of the cotton wool treatment in the Wenger era.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wants to leave and terminate his contract. Why do we have a problem with this?

Isn't this what We want. Just let the man go to Ligue 1. And get that wage off the books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    He wants to leave and terminate his contract. Why do we have a problem with this?

Isn't this what We want. Just let the man go to Ligue 1. And get that wage off the books
    Can only assume we would prefer him to stick around for his final year whilst we try and get some money for Mustafi and Chambers.

Mavropanos must be earmarked for a season loan which leaves only Sokratis and Holding. Even with a new CB we still look short there. Unless we just rely on the youngsters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post

Partly yes.

He has 1 more year on his contract so his next club will have to pay a transfer fee.

£5 should be enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute Shameful actions by our supposed captain and very naive actions by the club to make a statement. It neither adds peace of mind to the situation nor strengthens our negotiating hand.

Of course he can go, but he like any player has a price that the club have valued him at. You can't just walk when you feel like it. Do as you're fuhking told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because Kos gets more money than us doesn't mean he can't argue against being treated unfairly

After all the knocks he's had he probably wants a really good rest ahead of next season instead of playing in the Kroenke's bullshit tour

The club's at fault here for going public when there was no need - not very clever to publicly attack a player during the transfer window when you're trying to convince players this is a good club to sign for is it????????
    Last edited by Mac76; 12-07-2019 at 06:34 AM.