0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    What are you, his bloody mum?
    Shhhhh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who gets the armband then? It’s not exactly a staggering list of candidates...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emery’s “5 captains”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Just because Kos gets more money than us doesn't mean he can't argue against being treated unfairly

After all the knocks he's had he probably wants a really good rest ahead of next season instead of playing in the Kroenke's bullshit tour

The club's at fault here for going public when there was no need - not very clever to publicly attack a player during the transfer window when you're trying to convince players this is a good club to sign for is it????????
    It's got nothing to do with wanting a rest.

Bordeaux have offered him a 3 year deal which is much better than the contract we put on the table for him. So like a little bitch he's told the club to terminate his contract so he can move and now he's gone on strike to force the clubs hand.

We could have done with him to see out his final year because of our current situation in defence. What a shit captain and wanker he has proven himself to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Who gets the armband then? It’s not exactly a staggering list of candidates...
    Someone who plays near enough every game and is currently on a long term deal.

Xhaka...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Someone who plays near enough every game and is currently on a long term deal.

Xhaka...
    Mustafi gets my vote - I can't think of anyone better who embodies this club and it's current values.
    Last edited by I am invisible; 12-07-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bellerin - when he returns?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It's got nothing to do with wanting a rest.

Bordeaux have offered him a 3 year deal which is much better than the contract we put on the table for him. So like a little bitch he's told the club to terminate his contract so he can move and now he's gone on strike to force the clubs hand.

We could have done with him to see out his final year because of our current situation in defence. What a shit captain and wanker he has proven himself to be.
    Spot on, this guy has been a liability over the years anyhow with his crucial errors in big games. Another typical footballer, only interested in money, very unprofessional one at that.

What makes me laugh is we plucked this guy out of nowhere, he was a nobody and probably would have never been signed by any big club, he's been injured so many times it's been untrue and yet he throws his toys out of the pram.

He's rubbish anyway so I don't care if he leaves, but the disrespect and unprofessionalism from this overpaid calamity is unreal, if not for us he'd still be a nobody.
    Last edited by Özim; 12-07-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone listen to the Arsecast with Ornstein? I know a pinch of salt is required but he definitely has good contacts within the club.

He reckons Mustafi is unlikely to leave this summer. He still has a couple of years left and doesn't want to go, and I cant imagine there will be many suitable offers coming in for him. With Kos now on strike and Holding still recovering from his ACL it's an absolute shambles of a situation to be in.

Not to mention the only deal in or out thats anywhere near close to happening is Saliba and he will be going back to St Etienne for a year. We have 4 weeks to get rid of some of the deadwood and bring in at least 3-4 new players.