User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle United v The Arsenal, 14:00 BST, SS Main Event (10/08)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So not playing due to security reason's... Makes a change from Ozil's usual feeling unwell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and Le-piss has predicted we will finish sixth so a top four finish it is then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    Well, if there’s been retaliation - and let’s face it, millionaire footballers don’t exactly live in hiding, then it absolutely makes sense. We all saw Kola’s reaction so he’s hardly the scared type. Probably more to it than we know.
    Apparently been a number of incidents near their homes over the past week. If so, their families come first which shouldn’t be disputed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does that mean they're housebound?

Can we not get private security to get them from home to the game? The police can do whatever their doing in any case and they can still do their jobs surely. Not trying to be an arse.....just surprised it has come to missing an actual game! The season't just started and we're off to a flyer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think it’s a bit odd personally but I’m sure they wouldn’t have gone to this measure without good reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    ------------------Leno--------------------

AMN-------SOK------Louise-----Monreal

-----------Willock-----Xhaka-------------

Mhki--------------Ozil---------------Auba

----------------Lacazette------------------

No idea how fit / ready to start Ceballos, Tierney or Pepe is so will have to be the usual suspects.
    Revising my team....

If The Spanish kid is ready to start (and I've heard nothing suggesting he can't) Emery may just throw him in. He's been promised games, so has to squeeze them in somewhere. Equally wouldn't be surprised to see Guendouzi start with older brother Louise, so let the curly lock/fries fun and games begin.

Mhki-----------Ceballos------------Auba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does that mean they're housebound?

Can we not get private security to get them from home to the game? The police can do whatever their doing in any case and they can still do their jobs surely. Not trying to be an arse.....just surprised it has come to missing an actual game! The season't just started and we're off to a flyer.
    To be honest if there was shit going on around my family the last thing I’d care about is my job. And if theyre on the pitch you can assume their minds would be elsewhere. We’re pretty privileged to know what is going on most of the time but there’s a lot we don’t know. Apparently Sky we’re reporting outside one of their homes after the incident, which probably didn’t help keeping the address secret. Retaliation isn’t that surprising from a gang made to stupid on camera.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Douzi has to play whenever Luiz does - we need a decoy on the pitch who can take a red for the team whenever Luiz goes mental...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Revising my team....

If The Spanish kid is ready to start (and I've heard nothing suggesting he can't) Emery may just throw him in. He's been promised games, so has to squeeze them in somewhere. Equally wouldn't be surprised to see Guendouzi start with older brother Louise, so let the curly lock/fries fun and games begin.

Mhki-----------Ceballos------------Auba

I’d love to think Emery would have the bottle to play Nelson or Martinelli over Mkhi, but I reckon you’re probably right on that one *sigh*

Do you think Luiz will be ready to go straight in after 2-3 days at the club? I wouldn’t be surprised if Chambers got the nod...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    To be honest if there was shit going on around my family the last thing I’d care about is my job. And if theyre on the pitch you can assume their minds would be elsewhere. We’re pretty privileged to know what is going on most of the time but there’s a lot we don’t know. Apparently Sky we’re reporting outside one of their homes after the incident, which probably didn’t help keeping the address secret. Retaliation isn’t that surprising from a gang made to stupid on camera.
    I'm a contractor so I would absolutely make sure they are safe. Then get my arse to work.

Hope whatever is going on is sorted soon and that most importantly those bozos don't get to harm anybody.