User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xhaka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    With Luiz' long range passing ability from the back and Torreira a much better defensive mid, there really is no case for him to be in the team anymore.
    Agree, those forward passees are all Xhaka's got and presumably they're why Emery persists with him, but there's others that can do that without all his kamikaze stuff, so get rid i say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It’s completely crazy that we haven’t had a proper captain since Vieira left.
    I liked Gilberto, thought he did his best as a captain, especially since he was forced to babysit most of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    He has a good shot on him but that’s about his only positive attribute.
    The foul to give away the penalty on Sunday was utterly brainless. You cannot dive in like that unless you get the ball.
    It’s bad enough he’s in the side, it’s a complete joke he was captain.
    It’s completely crazy that we haven’t had a proper captain since Vieira left.
    Wenger turned the armband into a joke after Vieira. Giving it to anyone he felt like and using it as a tool to try and keep his best players.

I don't know if we've even got anyone who's captain material right now but definitely not Granit fucking Xhaka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Wenger turned the armband into a joke after Vieira. Giving it to anyone he felt like and using it as a tool to try and keep his best players.

I don't know if we've even got anyone who's captain material right now but definitely not Granit fucking Xhaka
    There really is no captain material that is playing right now. The only player that I would vote for now is Holding, and I dont even think he is no.1 choice for "Good ebening Emery".

As for Xhaka, this guy has got to have something on Emery... he had something on Wumger too. There is no way this guy would make any team in the championship! What a fucking liabilty!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has Xhaka officially been named our captain?

I'll repeat what I say every season, I honestly don't know who our captains have been for several years now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same. I honestly have no clue who it is.
    Not sure the rest of the squad know either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think he's going with this 5 captain nonsense again. No idea who they are though now that Kos and Nacho have left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All those captains have been moved on and in the case of Ozil, he doesn’t even play.

Emery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make Tierney the captain as soon as he's fit.

He's Scotch so he won't take any shit.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.