User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction vs Spurs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guendouzi and Willock and Ceballos have probably been our best players so far this season.

Pepe needs time but I thought he was properly channelling the spirit of ElForeheado today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only positive I guess is that 4th is very much on for us this year.

That is unless the shit kickers in the team decide to fuck that up for us as well. Which is a grave possibility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many pens will the Spuds get each season. Im guessing about 15 at least.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    I don't think we have a bad squad it's just Emery doesn't know how to develope them into a team if Pep or Klopp were in charge they probably would achieve better results and wouldn't have Xhaka anywhere near. Not happy with a draw but after 40 minutes would have taken that but again we had chances to win.
    We’re in with a shout of getting top four - I don’t think there’s any reason to think this collection of players would achieve any better than that under a different manager. If he doesn’t get top four then he’s underachieved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew Arsenal would not go 5 points clear of Spuds like I said yesterday.

There is too much Wenger rubbish still in this team but Emery's selections and subs and very weird.

Holding must be straight back in the team when he is ready and Bellend and Tierney will improve the team.

Why take Laca off and put Mickey on ?

What is the point of fairycake now, he can't even get on the pitch at home in a NLD ?

I really hope Mustafi and Mickey leave tomorrow and fairycake and Mickey leave in January.

With Chelsea and Man Utd looking average, Arsenal have a chance of 4th place but the mentality they have under pressure does not inspire confidence.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mkhitaryan -Sanchez negotiations must have been fascinating.

I don't know if Dick Law and Ed Woodward came away smiling from that but if they did, it sums both our clubs up in recent seasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    How many pens will the Spuds get each season. Im guessing about 15 at least.
    Well at least they got a lot of yellows, hopefully that will count against them later in the season

As for Alli what a cunt, literally his entire game is about trying to cheat, he barely touches the ball, just plays his opponent and looks for free kicks and pens

The guy is a total disgrace to the game

K*** should have been booked for diving as well what a shitbag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and now i've actually seen it at a game i can safely say VAR is a real downer on the atmosphere at key moments, got to say it's a fail as far as the entertainment's concerned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both Auba and Sokratis tried to con the ref for a pen so we can hardly talk today.

Spurs spread their fouls and yellows around the team, they’ve been doing it for years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mkhi is a sloth.

Wish we had managed to flog him and not Iwobi. Sadly with the wages he's on, we're lumbered with him.