User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Watford (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest risk we take is keeping Ebening any second longer, whilst we watch an irreversable and terminal rot set in.

Sack him now, immediately. Let Freddy take over until we find a replacement. A ruthless signal must be sent to coaches and players, you fuck up and you're out. Patience at this point is now only for christians waitig for Jesus to return.

This manager has been here for just over a season and I have not come across anyone who thinks he knows what he's doing, apart from Ty on AFTV.
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed.

Give it Freddie
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Agreed.

Give it Freddie
    why not bring in Vieira - seems to be doing well at Nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    why not bring in Vieira - seems to be doing well at Nice.
    I'd touted him a while back last season. Not really watched Nice but from everything I've read they've consistently been one of the best defensive sides in the ligue and its all down to him. Also he's pretty ruthless with the way he deals with star players not performing, Baloteli could testify to that.

Honestly, more important than picking the right coach ATM is ending this Emery saga as soon as possible. Why give him to Christmas when all evidence shows the longer he has with the team the worse they get ( MO got this spot on). We need to end this pathetic story and move on before the cancer gets terminal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It's quite telling that the longer his ideas have been filtering through to the team, the worse we've gradually got.
    Golden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    With our current players, what is our best choice CB pairing? Assuming we are going to be hell bent on playing from the back, then my 2 CB's in 4 man backline is Holding & Chambers/Papa. If we play 3 at the back, then its Holding, Luiz and Papa/Chambers.

Either way Holding needs to be in there right now!
    definitely Holding and i'd be up for Chambers too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't see the big clamour to get Chambers back in...and think with enough games he will be as exposed as anyone else.

Holding needs to play as often as possible though straight away then I'd probably begrudgingly partner him with Louise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Don't see the big clamour to get Chambers back in...and think with enough games he will be as exposed as anyone else.

Holding needs to play as often as possible though straight away then I'd probably begrudgingly partner him with Louise.
    With Chambers, I think he will at least put in an effort because he knows his position is at risk. Papa and Luiz play like they know they are going to start no matter the shit they put out. Frankly, I agree with another poster who said "I am willing to bring Mustafi back"... I mean, I think he is absolutely horrible but how much worse can it get?!

I think other than the defenders, our biggest problem is that our midfield offers no protection to the back 4.. Xhaka is an absolute garbage player. He is no good defensively or offensively. I'd rather play Torreira and Guendozi as holding midfielders and use AMN as backup than have this fuck face anywhere near the pitch.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Frankly, I agree with another poster who said "I am willing to bring Mustafi back"... I mean, I think he is absolutely horrible but how much worse can it get?!
    NO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem isnt just our centre backs. We have defended terribly from midfield as well recently. We really need Torrerira to get back to the form he was in when he joined us.