User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Reaction v Forest (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Much as we are trying to forget/deny it....AMN is available for Monday.
    when you think of how much Chambo adds to our attack i think he should get the nod ahead of AMN, it's only fair after all AMN might be able to play but the more rest after a knock lilke that the better.

that's what I'd tell Emery anyway...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AMN is a disaster.

I get that he is not a RB by trade but he’s been more of a RB for us than he ever has a CM. I think he needs to be judged as a defender because he’s played there long enough. No excuses.

He needs some time out of the spotlight so give Chambers a go there if Bellerin isn’t quite ready.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew right away that AMN wasnt seriously injured. Just another drama panto to avoid the inevitable 2nd yellow and to cover his embarrassment at dropping another howler. if utd put any of their wingers on him including grandpa young, he will be turned inside out. Is there no one in the U23s that can do a passable impression at RB until Bellerin is up to speed?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    when you think of how much Chambo adds to our attack i think he should get the nod ahead of AMN, it's only fair after all AMN might be able to play but the more rest after a knock lilke that the better.

that's what I'd tell Emery anyway...
    That will be no good if we concede 3/4. AMN has been poor recently but so have most our backline and we can't shuffle the whole lot. Bellerin will 100% not start.