User Tag List

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester Utd V Arsenal, Sep 30 KO 2000

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are more of a shambles than us but...Old Trafford...and our away record.
    I'd be OK with a point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is actually the game I'd most like to win in the entire league season. Can't stand the tossers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xhaka will start and as the captain as already mentioned so I'm just making my peace with it now and hoping for a miracle. To be fair he was decent in the home game against them last season. Don't really recall how he got on at old Traff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Xhaka will start and as the captain as already mentioned so I'm just making my peace with it now and hoping for a miracle. To be fair he was decent in the home game against them last season. Don't really recall how he got on at old Traff.
    he didn't play - must have literally been at death's door for Emery not to pick him

we drew 2-2: https://www.theguardian.com/football...e-match-report

they struck back straight away both times after we scored - sounds familiar...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    he didn't play - must have literally been at death's door for Emery not to pick him

we drew 2-2: https://www.theguardian.com/football...e-match-report

they struck back straight away both times after we scored - sounds familiar...
    That's the part of the game I did remember!

I thought we should have won then and really hope we fuhking win now! I actually think, how Emery sets up and instructs the midfield will be key rather than who actually plays at right back.
    Last edited by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice; 26-09-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also apparently, Emery has said that Chambers disobeyed his direct instructions in the game against Forest in supporting attacks as freely as he did so you can all forget about him starting Monday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the players are thinking that Emery’s methods are shit and will just nod politely and play the right way .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man ure are shit, they have no fit strikers and aren’t scoring goals. In theory we should be able to get at least a point. However, we have Emery, who will find a way to handicap us, we also have Xhaka, Luiz and AMN who can be relied on to gift chances to the opposition.

Heart says 1-3, head says 2-1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it will be a draw which I will be suitably annoyed at considering our record of not beating them carrying on and how bad they are.

I think it's Sokratis' turn to give a pen away, so I can see James or Greenwood profiting from that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something in our brains turns to mush at Old Trafford. I think we’ve only won there 3 times in PL history.

Draw at best I think. 1-1