User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Man Utd (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really hope Zidane gets to leave Madrid and falls into our laps. Emery is toast.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Really hope Zidane gets to leave Madrid and falls into our laps. Emery is toast.
    Not him.. I dont rate him tbh. I'd rather we get someone like Simeone or Allegri.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i'm not necessarily disagreeing although i do think we need to look at the extent to which Emery is doing the small-time bully act and picking on Ozil to show who's boss - just like he did with Neymar at PSG

Ozil was very good in the Forest game and enjoyed playing with that younger side - it was his best game for a long time. he understandably looked really pissed off when subbed.

whatever we think of Ozil you need to contrast Emery's blanket defence of anything Xhaka does with his public humiliation of Ozil by saying he's not up to playing in certain games etc.

Another manager would i'm sure have found another way to deal with it, and the more i see of Emery i think he has to take some of the blame.
    Absolutely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emery strikes again, Man U were there for the taking, but his negative tactics, inability to see the fact that Xhaka is a liability and we ended up with a draw. Who would play Torreira a DM in an attacking role, it's pathetic to be honest, especially when Xhaka can barely do anything right.

Emery is a bang average manager, he really is, as every game goes by it because more and more clear, we're not progressing at all and having a manager whose command of the English language is average at best doesn't help.

Can't wait to for us to get rid of this guy, a small club manager who has no place managing a big club.
    Last edited by Özim; 01-10-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Emery is average then that makes him a lot better than Wenger by your reckoning.
    Weird how we’re not any better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    If Emery is average then that makes him a lot better than Wenger by your reckoning.
    Weird how we’re not any better.
    Are you still going on about Wenger who remains jobless since the day he left us incidentally, despite apparently a host of job offers when he left?

That's history, he wasn't a great manager, we know that, his failings are there for all to see. Emery isn't much of a manager either, but then he wasn't really any fans' choice, the club chose him, that's on them, we needed a better manager and chose to go for him (it was between him and Arteta by all intents and purpose - both pretty lousy choices).

We are where we are now, maybe the club will learn it's lesson or maybe it won't and more managers will pass us by and end up at other clubs, who knows, but what we do know is Emery is not up to the required standard to make us competitive, he's negative, picks the wrong lineups, has not imposed any obvious style of play and doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes. That as nothing to do with Wenger.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Are you still going on about Wenger
    I'm happy to continue to point out your logical inconsistencies every time you post them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'They have the player with the big head'

'Luiz needs to help his brother Guendouzi'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy to continue to point out your logical inconsistencies every time you post them
    seriously Letters give it up - i'll say it again shall i - we had to get rid of Wenger to reintroduce the concept of a manager paying for failure - so now if Emery fails we don't leave it ten years before getting rid of him

understand now???