User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter s###e v Sheff united

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The good news is, the contract is 3 years NOT 2 years with the option for a 3rd.

Give me strength.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD of 1.

It's embarrassing stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do we all expect ?

Arsenal are a very poor side and this is why it will be a miracle if they get into the top 4 this or any other season.

They don't have the belief away from home, especially against teams that are over physical.

I can't see it EVER changing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hardly a shock result. We’ve struggled against practically every team in the league away from home, for about 2 years now.

Time to knock it on the head with Emery, it’s not working and he hasn’t got a clue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    What do we all expect ?
    Well. According to some people "anyone" would have been better than our previous manager.
    So I expected improvement.
    We have, at best, stayed pretty much where we were and we currently have 1 fewer point than we did at this stage of the previous managers reign, by far his worst.
    So, yeah. I expected a bit more from Emery. Not miracles but I didn't expect all the same failings we've been complaining about for years still apparent on his second season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    That sucked the big one.

At least we get to watch our best team on Thursday.
    That's the saddest thing about this whole story- he'll play the supposed 2nd team on Thursday and they'll blow our minds with scintillating football.

The coach is a big joke. He doesn't know his strongest team and can't even be bothered to study the opposition (even if you give him 2 weeks to prepare). A truly truly awful manager whose got me pinning for average coaches who get the basics right and get their teams to give their heart.

Two weeks to prepare and everyone fit and he starts the same lineup that has been stinking up the place all season.

Just our luck to be stuck with a truly poor coach in a season where we've got so much potential and all our rivals look considerably weaker.
    Last edited by 21_GOONER_SALUTE; 21-10-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watch Emery start the next match with exactly the same team.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Pepe was our most dangerous player today and generally played well. But his mazy run and shocking miss really reminded me of one of Gervinho's misses when he played for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well. According to some people "anyone" would have been better than our previous manager.
    So I expected improvement.
    We have, at best, stayed pretty much where we were and we currently have 1 fewer point than we did at this stage of the previous managers reign, by far his worst.
    So, yeah. I expected a bit more from Emery. Not miracles but I didn't expect all the same failings we've been complaining about for years still apparent on his second season.
    If Wenger had still been in charge, Arsenal would have been in the relegation places.

He was absolutely diabolical in his last 2 years.

I'm not sure any manager would improve Arsenal enough to get into the CL places in May.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah.....This year I can't wait for that fuhking Europa league and those games to come round. Cheap tickets and we actually get to see the best players.