User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter s###e v Sheff united

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Pepe failed to score today because he didn't want to use his right foot.....and I actually thought that was the same reason he didn't score against Liverpool.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I thought Pepe was our most dangerous player today and generally played well. But his mazy run and shocking miss really reminded me of one of Gervinho's misses when he played for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That'll be the one!....I think..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Just watch Emery start the next match with exactly the same team.
    To think he's getting paid millions to make the "complicated decisions" to:

1. Start practically the same lineup no matter what

2. Make Xhaka our captain and undroppable

3. Always leave your best fullbacks sitting on the bench for the league, our bread and butter

4. Frustrate the hell out of the guy earning the highest wages in the club so he can't even make it on the bench for the juniors anymore

What a masterstroke we pulled off hiring this guy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    If Wenger had still been in charge, Arsenal would have been in the relegation places.
    In this worst ever season we finished 6th, so BULLSHIT.

He was absolutely diabolical in his last 2 years.
    In one of those we won the FA Cup. In the other we didn't win anything and this stage we had 1 more point that we have now.
    So stop talking bollox. Wenger needed to go, certainly. Emery needs to go now. He's spent a lot of money has fixed none of the problems we have and if anything we're regressing even further under him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Lol..... I knew I started calling him Gervinho for a reason!

Anyway he did have probably his best game today, but when you have an attacking player that you can't rely on to deliver the goods, then whats the point?

Even though Saka was just slightly above average today, he definitely was more meaningful to our attack than Pepe.

Any reasonable coach would realise that our most dangerous front 3 would have to be Auba, Laca and Saka.... for now anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    In this worst ever season we finished 6th, so BULLSHIT.

In one of those we won the FA Cup. In the other we didn't win anything and this stage we had 1 more point that we have now.
    So stop talking bollox. Wenger needed to go, certainly. Emery needs to go now. He's spent a lot of money has fixed none of the problems we have and if anything we're regressing even further under him.
    I'm not sure why you keep doing this Letters.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you that Emery has shown far less ability than AW ever did.... the evidence is overwhelming so far as he's fixed no single problem that we had under AW on the pitch.

However even you repeatedly point out the fact that AW had to go for this club to move forward... and personally even under this clown called Emery, I think we've moved on better than lets say a Man U has in a shorter period of time.

If what you are trying to say is that AW would do a better job with the team as it currently constitutes - I for one say hell yeah! But again if AW had stayed unchallenged, we certainly wouldn't have this team that looks like it can go places ( thats if the problems AW created can finally be addressed).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pepe is quite obviously a player who is only suited to counter attacking. He is going to become a massive flop if we don’t use him that way. I already think he might be a bust.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s very easy for us to be armchair fans and slate Emery. But the facts are he is doing a rotten job and should be on his final warning now.

Defence is a mess, zero improvement since Wenger. Midfield is a mess...zero improvement since Wenger. Offensively we look disjointed. We have 3 top class attackers and can barely trouble Sheffield United.

Emery has made a complete mess of this team, he has got pretty much everything wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're going nowhere with Emery, we'd be better off replacing him now and giving another manager the rest of the season to get the squad in the right shape so that he's ready to go next season.

Emery based on what he's been doing doesn't deserve any more time, defensively we're shocking, we now lack creativity as well, he plays people in the wrong positions, picks players time and time again who should be dropped (Kolasinac, Sokratis, Luiz, Xhaka), there's no system and there's no improvement.

We've been awful all season in the league, even games we've won we've been average at best in, on top of that we have no creativity and yet Ozil isn't so much as on the bench.

4th place was literally handed to us on a plate last season and we blew it, it seems to be happening again and yet again it's the same old story.