User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Palace (home)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pepe was taking An age to walk over to take every corner. The least of our worries unfortunately though. Even the ball boys hurried up today.

Really didn’t like the cheering of Xhaka coming off but he really made it worse for himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Pepe was taking An age to walk over to take every corner. The least of our worries unfortunately though. Even the ball boys hurried up today.

Really didn’t like the cheering of Xhaka coming off but he really made it worse for himself.
    I agree re:Xhaka. I don’t blame him too much for his reaction because no one wants to be booed off by his own team, esp when they are captain! He is human after all and is bound to react to stuff like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    I saw the last 10 minutes.

Sokratis celebrated as if he'd won the Euromillions jackpot, then it was ruled out because Chambers fouled a CP player, at least I think that was it.

Arsenal are not good enough for a top 4 place, both mentally and physically.

Would you rather have Emery till the end of the season or Mourinho taking over in November ?
    Emery.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guendouzi's spear.

At least there was some entertainment. Gets funnier with every watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ceballos is basically a younger Ozil.

One decent game amongst dozens of no-shows.

He also slows the game down far more than any player I can remember. Ten pointless turns and twenty touches when basic control and a simple pass forward to players in space ahead would keep the game/attack flowing.

I'm not sure he'd suddenly cut out the useless frills under a different manager either.

Smith-Rowe looks a much more efficient player in a similar position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why didn’t Dean go to VAR when he booked Saka for diving against Sheffield United? It was a clear pel! Refs will always be corrupt. Did Atkinson request VAR check ZAHA’s dive or did someone from VAR intervene? So much bullshit.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Guendouzi's spear.

At least there was some entertainment. Gets funnier with every watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Ceballos is basically a younger Ozil.

One decent game amongst dozens of no-shows.

He also slows the game down far more than any player I can remember. Ten pointless turns and twenty touches when basic control and a simple pass forward to players in space ahead would keep the game/attack flowing.

I'm not sure he'd suddenly cut out the useless frills under a different manager either.

Smith-Rowe looks a much more efficient player in a similar position.
    Think you’re being a bit harsh but he failed to execute several simple balls. His medium range passing needs a lot of work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    I agree re:Xhaka. I don’t blame him too much for his reaction because no one wants to be booed off by his own team, esp when they are captain! He is human after all and is bound to react to stuff like that.
    It wasn't nice but he should have behaved like a captain, not thrown his armband on the floor and walked off alowly making sarcastic gestures.

No excuse he needed to show he was bigger than that

Clearly he's a lightning rod for people unhappy with Emery but he does get paid an awful lot of money you know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another day, another awful performance and result.

2-0 up and we somehow manage to mess that up, we shold have won this comfortably instead we're looking at dropped points again! Emery really is showing how average he is, we should let him go now.

As for Xhaka, the guy is awful and quite frankly if the fans booing him makes him leave then great, he's a big problem at in this team, if the guy actually performed and didn't cost us goals he might get a different reaction so have no sympathy for him.

What's left to say really, it's clear Emery is not up to it, how long is it going to take the people at the top to realise and do something about it?