User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Palace (home)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone said Mourinho as a replacement? I will not support the club anymore if we get a cunt like him at our club. I want success but not with that scum of a human being at my club.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Another day, another awful performance and result.

2-0 up and we somehow manage to mess that up, we shold have won this comfortably instead we're looking at dropped points again! Emery really is showing how average he is, we should let him go now.

As for Xhaka, the guy is awful and quite frankly if the fans booing him makes him leave then great, he's a big problem at in this team, if the guy actually performed and didn't cost us goals he might get a different reaction so have no sympathy for him.

What's left to say really, it's clear Emery is not up to it, how long is it going to take the people at the top to realise and do something about it?
    I don't think Xhaka leaving will come down to fans cheeraing or booing.....it will be the buying club coughing up a fee none of us think he is worth....and it doesn't help that the manager loves him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually have tended to like Atkinson for his understated almost humble persona as a referee...the completely opposite of Mike Dean....but I have been fooling myself all this time as it is patently clear that Atkinson is a farcical referee. Absolute appalling display from him today. You'd have thought Atkinson found pictures of Laca's cock on his wife's whatsapp the way he reffed today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    . You'd have thought Atkinson found pictures of Laca's cock on his wife's whatsapp the way he reffed today.[/QUOTE]

What you've heard that too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit disappointed with/for Saka. It must be a nightmare for a young player coming into this kind of atmosphere and team but at the same time I can’t help but feel he hasn’t snow enough willingness to get involved or show what he can do. In the games he’s started, he’s been on the peripheral and almost hiding. He’s shown he’s obviously talented.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as you say it wasn't the right circumstances for Emery to bring him on, shades of Joe Willock in the EL final

Every match that goes by just shows Emery up more and more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next up Liverpool away....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... sort of.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign of the times I just feel mildly pissed off. Kroenke out
    Emery out, in fact whole bloody lot out